Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, time is short. I heard Pat Tillman made an error of picking up a weapon from a fallen enemy. So the friendly fire that killed him saw the weapon and thought he was enemy. I have no idea if this is true.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I stopped going to Church because apparently Separation of Church and State does not apply at my particular Church anymore due to high crime rates, DRUG USE, and so forth... The thought of Abomination of Desolation came to mind. If I am reading this correctly, the Church's organizational doctrine states that it complies with Separation of Church and State, as long as the Local Government sees fit to keep it that way. I may need help interrpreting this agreement if I am wrong though.

Below was taken from an agreement binding all Churches within their realm of influence.
    " We believe in freedom of worship without interference from the government and affirm our belief in civil obedience, unless the laws and regulations of civil government run contrary to the Holy Scriptures (Rom. 13:1-7; 1 Peter 2:13-15)".
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12