Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There are a lot of illegals from China but I seldom hear of them causing problems. I wish there were no illegals from anywhere and I don't like to generalize (maybe that's streatching it), but Hispanic illegals seem to cause most of the problems

Some people seem to come to join in with what is happening.

Others come and want to change things to their liking.

And then the Happening ceases.

Yes the Russian mob people are ruthless but there are other Russians who aren't like that. The Mexicans also have a mafia, gangs and drug people. It doesn't make it right for anyone and illegal is illegal no matter where you come from.
    As for legal Russians breaking the law, it is the same with Cubans. It is a way of life they had in their former Communist homeland. They think Americans are stupid and take advantage of us. I see it and hear it often. You can't imagine how I feel when I see recent immigrants from those countries drive luxury cars, live in expensive houses or condos and have expensive designer clothing and jewelry. In fact the Russians love their Mercedes Benz and Lexus vehicles. At one point we used to call Lexus the official car of Russian organized crime groups.
    The legal Russians and Cubans also start businesses not long after they come here. The businesses that require a lot of start up money are the ones that make me wonder if they are using laundered money to start them. Many of those businesses include restaraunts, bars, and various types of stores.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    There are a lot of illegals from China but I seldom hear of them causing problems. I wish there were no illegals from anywhere and I don't like to generalize (maybe that's streatching it), but Hispanic illegals seem to cause most of the problems
    I 'll do it for you,i see it here in Alabama, i seen them on the news,and most of them are mexicans, they think they own America, it the mexican flag thats shown (or placed around schools and post offices) the illegal mexicans..we found a trailer..look like a three bedroom..and there was over 25 mexicans living in it..note i said was living in it...and you would not believe who got rid of them..the health dept..they shut the house down and fine the land lord.all due to sewage problems...can you believe that??? Illegals go home and take your crap with you...

As mentioned western and southern europeans have caused no problems and have assimilated very well.
    Furthermore, there is no new 'blood' coming in nowdays to replace the older generations since the European Union is doing well and there is no need for migration.
    Eastern europeans have also assimilated well.
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12