Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    cayla

Thanks, that's very good.

I had never read that.
    It is almost scary how wise our first POTUS was, isn't it?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla

He did seem to be aware of the potential problems that could face our form of government and gave some very strong warnings.
    Warnings that were not heeded and I, for one, had never read that speech before.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    cayla

He did seem to be aware of the potential problems that could face our form of government and gave some very strong warnings.
    Warnings that were not heeded and I, for one, had never read that speech before.
    The first time I read it was in my college freshman American History class back in the olden days lol. I have reread it at least 100 times since then. I love that speech. When I saw everyone talking party party party on here, I felt I should look it up and quote the part about parties. I hope everyone clicked the link and read the full speech. Parties are not the only thing he was right about. I learned and continue to learn so much from it.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    crazybird wrote:
    Facts matter only when they count.
    tell that to all those people that Sutton prosecuted for doing their job. or in one case adopting his neices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123