Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CSM

Do Legal Immigrants have any hope ?

I have been here for the past 6 years LEGALLY (Work Permit). I couldn't find an employer to sponser me for permanent residency. The current bill says that , for illegal immigrants here for more than 5 years will be granted a path to citizenship.
    Is there anything for legal immigrants ??
    Do these senators know the details of immigration or just a vote buying tool ?

Ya, they kind of either left that part out or haven't said much about it. Thanks for going about this in the right way. Personally.....they need to get on the stick and get those who have applied LEGALLY, like you and grant you your citizenship before they even THINK about a "path" for anyone else. Welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CSM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Ya, they kind of either left that part out or haven't said much about it. Thanks for going about this in the right way. Personally.....they need to get on the stick and get those who have applied LEGALLY, like you and grant you your citizenship before they even THINK about a "path" for anyone else. Welcome.
    Thank You CrazyBird,

Yup, Its very hard for educated ,experienced ,skilled workers who pay income taxes, social security taxes, medicare taxes, local taxes , and then follow the law blah blah...
    Spend thousands of dollars to reach here, hmmmmm

Man... looks like Illegal immigrants are going to laugh at me

Banned
    Hell CSM, right now they're laughing at ALL of us! But don't panic because this fight ain't over. We've got REAL allies in the House and I don't think we'll get ANY bill out of conference. That gives us another year to rally some more Americans and legal immigrants to the fray.

I, for one, will not stop fighting this treasonous betrayal of our Constitution until I've given my up LAST BREATH for it.

CSM
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Hell CSM, right now they're laughing at ALL of us! But don't panic because this fight ain't over. We've got REAL allies in the House and I don't think we'll get ANY bill out of conference. That gives us another year to rally some more Americans and legal immigrants to the fray.

I, for one, will not stop fighting this treasonous betrayal of our Constitution until I've given my up LAST BREATH for it.
    You might be right. There aren't enough votes in the House as of now.
    Looks like the status quo will continue...
    The important thing about this bill is that ,
    ---THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED FOREVER.
    ---BORDER CROSSING WILL CONTINUE.
    ---MORE THAN 50% of ILLEGALS CAME HERE LEGALLY AND OVERSTAYED. SO TEMPORARY WORKER PROGRAM WON'T WORK.

and I can keep going.

America needs a permanent solution once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by CSM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Thank You CrazyBird,

Yup, Its very hard for educated ,experienced ,skilled workers who pay income taxes, social security taxes, medicare taxes, local taxes , and then follow the law blah blah...
    Spend thousands of dollars to reach here, hmmmmm

Man... looks like Illegal immigrants are going to laugh at me
    Yep, that's how I feel. I went the legal way......now I realize I didn't have to. What a joke!