Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do out govt. know what amnesty to 20 million Illegals

Do out govt. know what amnesty to 20 million Illegals will do to our social services. Since the majority of Illegals are low income they will flood medicaid & medical, food stamps, public housing, section 8 and HUD, SSI and social security, services to their children and elderly and many other services. There will be massive hiring of people to process applicants eligible for these services and billions of dollars. If they think this country is in trouble now just wait until there are million more poor people. Those given amnesty will bring the rest of there family from Mexico That will be the downfall of American and those given amnesty will be breaking down fences to get back to Mexico. which will look very good compared to this country.

dyehard...THAT"S the agenda of our present government...the destruction of AMERICA and all she is....
    We MUST change our government...FAST
    MJ

What happened to the college professors who were going to analyze the costs of keeping illegal aliens.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Saw 4 of those elitist college profs on C-SPAN butterbean. Only 1 prof, somebody from Illinois or Indiana (sorry, forget which) was on our side.
    The other 3 said how the first 1 or 2 generations would be a drain on our system, but the following generations would assimilate.

More likely we'll assimilate into Mexican.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Who is in control?

There were 4 well respected economists who recently testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee about illegal aliens and their impact on the economy. When asked, all four had varying opinions on the impending guest worker/amnesty legislation but were in agreement that illegal aliens have a negative impact on the economy. Just a shame that the committee and the Senate as a whole aren't listening to their advice.

mrmiata, we must have seen different parts of the same event. I only saw that one professor of econ displeased with illegals. But I will defer to your interpretation because you seem to be a real savvy guy. So glad you are on our side, we need all the bright folks we can get.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

This senate doesn't care what the costs of illegal aliens is...they're just gonna get the taxpayers to foot the bill anyway...zip coming out of their pockets...and if it gets a bit pinchy for them...heck, they'll just vote themselves a nice raise...cost of living you know...

MJ

MustangJo, you are so right, they simply do not care. Getting the most votes that is what it is all about, they are selling America's soul to get more votes.I am sick, of my government, it would not matter to me in the least if a tornado blew them all away off the map. What matters to me is that those brave souls on flight 93, wasted their last heroic effort to save the spindly necks of those ingrates in Washington DC! I wonder if they could be looking down on us today, kicking their own butts for caring for the likes of Frist, Hilary and Teddy? I am sorry William, if you have to remove this go right ahead, tonight, I simply cannot help myself in the least!
    Build the dam fence post haste!