Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HUH

The only ones I see that problem existing among is immigrants and their children. How in the world would a kid from english speaking parents grow up incapable of speaking english?
    I'm talking about IMMIGRANTS both legal and illegal.........not American kids with English speaking parents........silly guy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Read his first post. He was speaking of a white woman and kids who spoke spanish. Perhaps spanish was the second language for these kids and they spoke english just fine. If I wished to teach my kids spanish, which is a useful thing for them to learn, dontcha think taking them to stores like that and allowing only spanish during those times might be appropriate?

If nothing else these kids are getting one very valuble lesson that will last a lifetime-how to shop right.

As for stores and such who label everything in spanish.. they are fools, since they are restricting the biggest percentage of the country from buying from them
    Fools, maybe BUT THAT'S THE WAY THEY WANT IT!

They've got the only percentage of the country that they wish to deal with! THAT'S THE POINT. They do NOT want AMERICANS in their stores and I for one absolutely will not tolerate it.

Hope your kids are bilingual.........mine are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is not a problem for us, we have plenty of other stores around that we can shop at. Many businesses operate in ways I do not care for, so I do not do business with them. Simple as that. Why would you want to spend money and give a profit to those who do not care about you as a customer?

This strikes me as similar to a local cafe here, who does not like my business simply because they have a personal problem with a different member of my family. That is as stupid of a way to run a business as this store you describe, and they could not legally refuse to serve me in their restaurant without legitimate cause that could stand up to court scrutiny, if I cared to go there. Point is, they are only hurting themselves. It hurts me not one bit. I have no problem taking my business, and my money, elsewhere.

I can tell ya I am familiar with the attitudes Mexicans have towards Americans, having been south of the border many times. However, GREEN is one color they all like.

Afterthought; Their attituds about wanting Americans in the store will change once we ship a lot of illegals out of the country... until then, let them shop there... I do not want the illegals in the stores I use either.

This issue of the language is part of the failure to assimmilate. It goes back to the original La Reconquista and Plan of Aztlan.

Nothing wrong with bi-lingual, tri-lingual, quad-lingual. But when the native language of the nation you are supposedly living in is a "bother" or "not worth it" or "something to resist", even with young children, then this is a determined act not to assimilate and become American.

Part of the National Council of La Raza agenda, if you have the time to read some things about them is to resist assimilation into American Culture in order to maintain the Hispanic Culture and the Mexican Culture and a Chicano Culture.

Why? To maintain loyalty to a non-American culture; to treat the Americans as 'gringos".

It's.......a resistance with political purpose.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are right.. but I view it as peripheral in the overall picture. It may be a piece of their grand scheme... but if we simply remove the illegals from the country.. this facet of their grand scheme becomes moot. It is, to me, simply one more clue to what they are doing.. an item of academic interest... but in itself is not all that dangerous if appropriate action is taken.

Good point Judy-the whole reason I posted this is because as written in the beginning of the thread I see the kids with their mom.Mom is a yuppy.I wonder if she knows that her 3 small kids are subtly being "Latinized" while she's at work by the nanny.One of the reasons this woman goes to work and has the nanny in the first place is to keep her kids happy.If the kids are overinfluenced by the nanny the mom has to keep the nanny happy to keep her own kids happy.

[quote="rickesteves"]Good point Judy-the whole reason I posted this is because as written in the beginning of the thread I see the kids with their mom.Mom is a yuppy.I wonder if she knows that her 3 small kids are subtly being "Latinized" while she's at work by the nanny.One of the reasons this woman goes to work and has the nanny in the first place is to keep her kids happy.If the kids are overinfluenced by the nanny the mom has to keep the nanny happy to keep her own kids happy.[/quote]

Now that is one vicious circle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast