Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called the service center, talk about a long winded list of things. Only to be told they didn't have an SF #. They sugested going to www.ICE.gov to see if they had a # there.

Yes thanks, they were nicer than the last time I called them though.

OK thanks I finally got into the SF office and they hooked me up with the Detention and Enforcement section and they will try to get back to me with the correct person to speak to.

Thanks everyone.

This is the right number:

Nancy Alcantar, Field Office Director
    630 Sansome Street, Rm 590
    San Francisco, CA 94111
    Phone: 415-844-5512
    Area of Responsibility: Northern California, Hawaii, Guam
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if you suspect illegals in your area check their license plates..if the tags are expired call your local police and they will send a patrol car to inspect or even tow the vehicle....also, if the plates are out of state and you can prove that they have been working for say, 30 days in your state, then they maybe required to change their plates to your state.....they got illegals for this in Montana....then of course, you can call your local city zoning if you suspect too many people living in a small house or apartment....look for illegal remodeled garages in back of a house where they are renting in violation of city housing code ......if you hear chickens....sounds nuts but I saw it in LA, call the city zoning officials...

this is not the ICE but it helps...

BTW call ICE "enforcement" to deport in Denver and you get a recording....call the ICE help line for form information when you are going to send MONEY to ICE and you get a live person somewhere (Probably India LOL)......

Anyone called ICE enforcement in Denver lately? Just wondering?

Thank you for the tips alipacdude on vehicles, plates, etc. The chickens have been see too.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks alipacdude good points I may be able to use in our meeting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12