Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

my direct repeated observations of places that hire illegals is that all the slots go to illegals- probably because no american citizen can stand working with non english speaking [elves} who band together- and illegals get others jobs - so it isnt hard to get a bunch at one place - it would be a nightmere to be the only american citizen who spoke english- so discrimination against english speakers happens-
    I went into the macdonalds near me and only the manager was american born and english speaking-
    anyway mapwife- I was thinking more wehirealiens- or simply putting some fear into employers minds- you see to call every day about every one would wear one down -
    ps maybe I was wrong about wehirealiens- they only appear to have listed one that I wrote in this morning-If they require as much documentaion as the government does then it's pointless .....
    I mean if all the car detail guys at ron tonkin auto are short dark young latino males who dont speak english then something tells you that something is wrong with this picture? I mean in the 80's it was men and woman -white and black who did this job- ?
    like what woman would want to work with them - who might otherwise take this job to --ie a high school kid looking for summer work-??????????????
    exclusion of american citizens begins like this-
    when my daughter worked at a nursing home- the mexican women practiced exclusion of americans by banding together and speaking spanish at work--
    This is how they get away with it- I wrote wehirealiens and asked them why they didnt take it- LIke hello- the used car service- macdonalds- merry maids- roofing companies are notorious-
    the burden of proof should be placed entirely upon employers- although I do think the government should provide assistance in quick screening to see that ID is not fake-- and i mean quick - thegovs need to send ten forms just to dot an I.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thelma, I think just about everyone in this whole Metro area hires illegals. My oldest is now 23 and she could never get hired anywhere as a teen (well this should give you a hint why, we lived in Rockwood). Now that she's an adult, she's having a hard time finding work as everyone wants her to have experience, but she was never able to get much experience in the first place.

That exclusion thing, oh yeah, it happens.

When I've ridden the bus, they like to get on and try to ploy that they don't understand how much and try to pay under the fares, our local guy (bus #80/81) would not let this guy on till he paid, and the guy kept holding out a pittance amount of change, the driver kept saying "a dollar and 45 cents, or get off", he refused to accomodate this guy. Not once was he derogotory, but made the guy get off. I enjoyed that scene, so did my 12 year old son, very large grin on his youthful face.

Thelma, I plan on telling every business I go into that so long as they hire illegals they will not get my business. For fast food try Dairy Queen, they seem to hire all young people, all Americans. I plan to spend my dollars in small local businesses as much as possible, where I know they hire only citizens. I also plan on asking the managers in each business I go into if they hire only American citizens. If I don't get a straight answer, then I will walk out.

Any politician that tries to tell us that illegals contribute to our economy is lying. Here in Oregon, not only would they not pay any personal income tax, no federal tax and we do not have a sales tax. To top it off, the businesses they frequent are places like K-Mart, Walmart, little Mexican owned shops/restaurants, and since these all hire illegals, buy foreign made products, and use foreign made products, Oregon benefits nothing from their presence. Our landlord is Romanian, and money he makes here either goes to his lavish home near Glendoveer, and he frequently makes trips to Romania where some of his money goes too.

I will not call businesses, I will ask them face to face, if they try to beat around the bush, then I will tell them "either answer straight of do not get my family and friends business". As for ICE, I have contacted them before, and I think personally as an enforcement agency, they are impotent, I never heard from them, nor was there ever action. I suppose I should have gone in directly and spoke with them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we do have a SEVERE problem with ICE but I can't say it is ALL their fault either. I think North Carolina has only 2 or 3 ICE agents to cover the whole state and that is just virtually IMPOSSIBLE. THAT'S where we need to start with our representatives. They MUST have enough ICE agents to investigate. And, I have certainly run into the same stone wall as y'all have when trying to contact ICE. It is THE MOST FRUSTRATING exercise in futility that I've ever undertaken. INFURIATING.

Rebecca--as to the wehirealiens site, I'm postive that their leader posted something on our site a couple of weeks ago where he said that they won't list the businesses unless you first reported it to ICE. Now, I'm not sure if you have to WAIT for ICE to investigate it or not before they post it. If you do, they are gonna have a VERY SHORT LIST.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

thelma, you may be onto something. Maybe we should start calling businesses saying we know someone who's illegal but they need a job, I hear you hire illegals, etc. Heh heh heh. This could be interesting. I may just do that next week. It would make them squirm if nothing else. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

anne- I now know how I thought you were named Judy- it was because your posts were next to hers ---
    yeah _ I think that we could do a lot more . I like the idea of pointing out that they are hiring illegals- maybe you could fake an accent?
    I intend to use postcards too- cause you dont have to use a return address ....... who knows maybe they wont be sleeping well at night
    bootsie- I suspect that wehirealiens is feeling the heat - perhaps afraid of lawsuits- this is just my opinion- that is why I need to find my own way --

great idea! Postcards! They are cheap and anonymous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You probably have a good point, Rebecca. They could be sued up one side and down the other if they posted the name of a business just because a person reported them as hiring illegals and it turned out that they were wrong.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

love the snow man santa!
    yeah I knew it was too good to be true- 20 million people can come here illegally but citizens have to dot every i -------- this really S-----Ks

Glad you like my funny-looking snowman!! I just hope he doesn't MELT before he gets all of those presents delivered!!!

American Elizabeth - tell me about it! really- all the businesses hire illegals and many of them for jobs that were the teenager jobs -like macdonalds or detailing cars at a wash- I mean an entire population group - who has no lobby has been jestioned for these illegals-
    heres a few Kaddy Car wash - Ron tonkin autos-all the car detail guys are a gang of mexican - no speaka de englishs males- and let me say while I am on a strong cup of coffee-( whew)
    that this is reverse discrimination- no teenage girl would want to be the only girl and american working with these males---
    Maid Brigade-
    the wehirealiens person emailed me back when I asked why he didnt post these businesses- and he said he didnt remember the reason why - perhaps there wasnt enough evidence- ?????????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast