Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DO You ever call employers about hiring illegals?

I was listing employers in oregon such as Ron tonkin autos who blatantly hire illegals- at www.wehirealiens.com
    when I thought to also call and let them know I was doing this- So I wonder if other people do this also?

No, because I want ICE to raid them and actually CATCH THEM IN THE ACT.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

well- is there an ICE? do they ever do anything? I mean if they are efficent how come 20 million came here?

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    well- is there an ICE? do they ever do anything? I mean if they are efficent how come 20 million came here?
    Good point. you would think if you went to web site. That it would take you a day just to read what happen for the day. But it takes a whole 30 seconds.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

well my theory is if employers felt they were being watched they wouldnt be so free-

There is a Mexican restaurant in Kittery, Me. called Loco Coco's Tacos. The owners are Mexican immigrants (insert barf smiley), legal I guess. But they fly a Mexican flag outside and their staff is wholy illegal, I'm guessing.

The story goes that when they started the restaurant they snuck the cook in illegally from Tijuana, stole his recipes and turned him out in Maine where people speak French, not Spanish.

The only problem is that Maine, thanks to that retard Baldacci, is the first and only (as of right now) sanctuary state. So they get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    There is a Mexican restaurant in Kittery, Me. called Loco Coco's Tacos. The owners are Mexican immigrants (insert barf smiley), legal I guess. But they fly a Mexican flag outside and their staff is wholy illegal, I'm guessing.

The story goes that when they started the restaurant they snuck the cook in illegally from Tijuana, stole his recipes and turned him out in Maine where people speak French, not Spanish.

The only problem is that Maine, thanks to that retard Baldacci, is the first and only (as of right now) sanctuary state. So they get away with it.
    Hey i would look into your city laws as it relates to that Mexican flag, becuase they have to fly and American flag equal size or larger and above the foriegn flag. I have gotten two business in my city cited by the city for having a flag of Mexico only and one had the US flag below the Mexican flag and i brought this to the attention at a board meeting and they fined them and forced them to remove them or place an American flag in its place or above the foriegn flag.

P

never assume anyone is legal.. i intend to start posting the mexican shops and restaurents that hire only mexicans because this is reverse discrimination-

Rebecca, I thoroughly agree with you. IS there an ICE ? I don't think so. It doesn't seem to me that they're very busy, and you'd THINK they'd be the busiest people in the country. You'd think I'd SEE them where I live now and then.

Regarding the flags, I can only say from personal experience that it's only going to get worse, unless something is done. The American Flag is another thing that needs to be addressed in this country. It's time to take care of it, protect it and defend it.

It is only the AMERICAN flag that our soldiers look at when they are fighting for the very freedom people say they come here for. You would think THAT in itself would be enough to motivate them to respect the U.S. enough to only choose to fly the American flag, and no other.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been told that they won't even begin an investigation of an employer unless they receive a complaint first.

I have reported 3-4 local employer for hiring illegals, but I wasn't happy when they asked me "how do you know they're illegal."

Also previously I told you about when I tried to call the national ICE hotline, I kept getting a recording that all operators are busy, call back in an hour and when you call back in an hour, you get the same recording again! I ended up making my report with a local office instead.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast