Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you find a LA RAZA Personal DMV plate offensive?

I received this response when I complained to the DMV about the plate running around Medford OR. I think its offensive. If you think its Offensive then I would suggest all of you e-mail this lady at the Oregon DMV and Give your Reason why you think its offensive. As the DMV states they don’t allow offensive plate or plates others could take as Offensive.

And thank you if you choose to send an E-mail.

Sorry I meant to add the fact that this is the same DMV that gives Illegal's drivers licenses.

Mr. Bla
    Your recent correspondence with Representative In Oregons office was forwarded to me for response.

We agree with the response you received from Representative form Oregons office. The plate could refer to the National Council of La Raza or simply be the phrase used by Latinos to identify themselves. We have examined the website of the National Council of La Raza, in which they state they are a private, non-profit and non-partisan organization focused on reducing poverty and discrimination. We reviewed the plate against the criteria in our rules for granting custom plates and found no basis to recall the plate.

I know this is not the response you were hoping for, but in reviewing this plate choice, DMV's Custom Plate Panel found nothing contrary to the guidelines currently contained in administrative rule.

Lori.J.BOWMAN@odot.state.or.us

Lori Bowman
    DMV Vehicle Policy Manager
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Ms. Lori Bowman:

If we were to form a national organization that is "a private, non-profit and non-partisan organization focused on reducing poverty and discrimination" and name it the National Council of the White Race can we have a private DMV plate made and circulated in your state? Perhaps we could call it 'The National Council of A Race' while focusing on the issues of a particular race and make all of our officers white for political savvy.

We will point out that we are "a private, non-profit and non-partisan organization focused on reducing poverty and discrimination" just like the National Council of La Raza (National Council of THE RACE) does and then we will work with politicians and the national media to promote and defend illegal actions by white Americans if that is OK. Perhaps we can promote trespassing or shoplifting and make it a main focus of our agenda that people that break certain laws not be prosecuted or punished because they share our race in the National Council of the White Race which would be the same as a National Council of the Black Race or the National Council of the (Latino) Race etc...

Please let us know if these equivocal groups will receive the same treatment by your DMV and if you would consider waving the DMV laws in your state for some other groups based on race or ethnicity.

Better yet, we can fund one of these new organizations with tax dollars just like the RADICAL organization NCLR that supports open borders and amnesty for all illegal aliens that are Latino.

Facetiously and sarcastically yours,

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel "racially intimidated." This is a hate crime. This license plate injures my self-esteem and makes me feel unwelcome. Let's file a lawsuit.

Good response, W.

Beautifully written, W.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    A la raza plate is just as offensive as a plate with kkk or white power written on it.

Prehaps they want it so they can claim racism everytime a cop pulls them over or tickets them? And god forbid you accidently hit them, that's now a hate crime.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

@ Williams letter!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!.....................

I despise Oregons government!!!!!!!!

I am so angry I am left speechless, ask my husband, that takes a lot!!!!!!!!

I plan to send them a lengthy email, plus a letter stating that I am offended to the point that if they do not revoke this and others like it, I will be asking around for lawyers to take this on, it is 100% wrong!!

William, you know they would NEVER consider giving a license plate with anything promoting the Anglo race!! Maybe I should go down to DMC and ask them to allow me to have one that says "ANGLO RACE"? Yeah right, they would not and we know it.

They are hearing from me.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I wonder if the ACLU will help us?

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/rightsand ... rolife.htm
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

W,

Nicely said as always and Thank You
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast