Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do You know any Illegal Immigrants ,personally?

Have You ever met any illegal alien?Have You worked with Them?
    Have You talked to Them? Describe your experience.Are They really that bad? HONESTLY!

I don't associate with criminals.

Are They really that bad?
    We shouldn't have to deal with varying degrees of badness.

Illegal is illegal. They have broken at least one federal law simply by being here and are subject to being deported.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    If you're illegal you sound rather annoying.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Yes I have, illegal. More times than I like to think about. It started about 15 years ago when a few walked onto a jobsite and started working for 1/2 the money I was making. Within a few weeks, all their buddies had started working at that jobsite, and a BUNCH of American workers got laid off because they wouldn't work as cheaply as the illegals did.

You think that because you will work for less money that you are somehow good for the economy, but you are wrong. For every illegal alien in the workforce, an American worker goes without.

You broke the law to get here, your employer breaks the law by hiring you and you continue to break the law by remaining here, yet you ask for citizenship in this country. Not ask really, DEMAND is a better word.

Why don't you go home and fix your own country instead of coming here and ruining mine?

Illegal aliens are having a terrible impact on my life. Ive had to put my career and many important things on hold to try and stop them and the corporations that are importing them from destroying my nation and way of life.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know any personally but I have interacted with some day labor workers(not in a business capacity of course). And most likely I have whenever we had gardeners doing our yards or when we had something like new windows installed or something.

Generally I'm not immediately angry as a quick reaction of them working here if they're really in dire situations. I'd rather they be paid fairly so it doesn't drive wages down, if that really does happen. That way, they can still eat while they await their fates, whether it's deportation or guest worker program/amnesty.

As an American, I do want the borders secure and the drug trade to be abolished. Completely. And I don't mean send in tanks and blow up innocent men, women, and children like the US military is doing in Iraq. I mean by proper methods like not allowing them to come through the border.

As for people who want to work, I'm sure some sensible solutions can be worked out while keeping the integrity of US citizenship intact.

Your doing a good job William - keep it up. Politics can be a nasty business.

Banned
    As for people who want to work, I'm sure some sensible solutions can be worked out while keeping the integrity of US citizenship intact.
    The only SENSIBLE solution at this point is to seal the border and enforce the existing laws against employers of illegals. They've had 15 years of this 'cheap labor', it's about time they started paying Americans again.

I understand impacts like that and I don't like it. There's a mail pre-sort business I was interested in working at. But the first thing the manager asked me is if I speak Spanish, which I don't. So that blew that away because she explained that it's all Spanish speaking in the sorting room. Sorting US mail. Only thing I could do was pick up using one of their vehicles. I decided forget that. Not to say they hire illegals, but that would be generally the impact of the Spanish language. I have nothing against the language in general, absolutely not. But English should be enough to get work around here. I think it's folly to have a work environment where English means nothing and Spanish is the only means of communication.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast