Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree. I was worried about Gore...then look what we got! Largest invasion,debt and trade deficits ever. Go figure huh?

I think Gore would do more to stop a illegal immigration than Ron Paul
    I also think he would lower legal immigration. He actually has a higher rating than Ron Paul on Numbers USA

IF Al Gore decides to run, he would be STUPID not to run on the same stance as Tancredo. He would blow Hillary, Obama, and alot of the other losers away. And he just might win.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gore is a NWO tree hugger man .he would put us all back in buggys with the Omish if he had his way ,while he jets sets around the world and lives in a energy sucking mansion .

Re: Gore

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Al Gore has a B+ rating on Immigration at NumbersUSA.

I think he is happy doing his Global Warming thing and has NO intentions of getting into this Presidential Candidate mess. IMO
    Gore supports rewarding millions of illegal aliens with legal status and a path to citizenship.
    Prove your statement please.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

No, he won't. He's making too much money scaring people on "global warming."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Gore

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Al Gore has a B+ rating on Immigration at NumbersUSA.

I think he is happy doing his Global Warming thing and has NO intentions of getting into this Presidential Candidate mess. IMO
    Gore supports rewarding millions of illegal aliens with legal status and a path to citizenship.
    Prove your statement please.
    AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS - supports

Vice President Gore has been a major supporter of rewarding people who have broken immigration laws with the right to become U.S. citizens. In 1986 for the first time in U.S. history, Sen. Gore joined Congress giving such a reward to nearly all illegal aliens in the country. It was supposed to be one-time event, never to be repeated and was accompanied by rules making it illegal to hire illegal aliens. But under pressure from the Clinton-Gore administration, Congress approved another amnesty in 1997 for newer illegal aliens from Nicaragua and Cuban, and again in 1998 for illegal aliens from Haiti. Republican congressional leaders blocked the Clinton-Gore effort for another amnesty in 1999 for newer illegal aliens from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador, but the Clinton-Gore administration has pledged to make the reward for illegal aliens a top priority in 2000.

Most recently, Vice President Gore reaffirmed his commitment to rewarding illegal aliens by announcing his support for S.2912, legislation that would amend the 1998 Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act to include an amnesty for other Central Americans and Haitians. In his statement, Vice President Gore said he is supporting this legislation to, "to ensure fairness and equity for certain immigrants and their families already in the United States," yet he failed to mention that the amnesty would reward immigrants who are in the country illegally. In his statement of support for the amnesty, Vice President Gore also challenged Presidential candidate George W. Bush to make his stance on this issue clear and to help press Congress to pass this legislation.
    http://www.betterimmigration.com/gore.html
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Thanks for posting this.NumbersUSA actually gives him a A- and he did vote against a number of Immigration Bills such as the Visa Lottery and he spoke out against H-1B workers stating we should give those jobs to americans.

On the site you listed I see he did vote for the 1986 amnesty but a lot of the other Immigration issues mentioned were the Clinton-Gore Whitehouse years and it is unclear what his personal views were.

I agree he seems to change his mind on different aspects of immigration issues.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Gore is a democrat...............why would he be any different then the rest of them? I sure wouldn't vote for him.

I voted for Gore in 2000! I had this inner sixth sense feeling that GWB was immature, childish and not serious enough to be president. He just struck me that way. Besides to me he was just going to be president because his father was president.....not because he really earned it or the American people really had confidence in him. I HATE it when our country picks candidates for reasons such as that.

I was very disappointed the night they changed it and said that GWB had won.

I didn't know HOW I would get through 4 years of having him as president.

Now I've gone eight years!!!!!

Okay....but in 2004, I voted for GWB because I liked his attitude against the terrorists. I was thinking that I had been wrong about him in 2000.
    Now I know I had been RIGHT about him in 2000!!

I do not want Gore or Bush to be president.

I just want a REAL president and to me that would be someone with some common sense and to have what it takes to do what we need to do which is to begin by securing our borders and at the same time say "NO REWARD for entering this country illegally, return to your country of origin NOW!"

So, personally, I'm for Hunter. But I'll support the candidate that ALIPAC endorses, since I'm sure that ALIPAC is going to give them all the third degree and get to the bottom of WHO will be the person most likely to uphold our laws.

I've had enough of these jokers and losers and traitors getting into office when they have not earned it, and they are not fit to handle the job. It's too dangerous for us to continue choosing our presidents so haphazardly.

AND NO GIULIANI FOR ME. I feel pretty sure ALIPAC will NOT be choosing him anyway. Heaven forbid.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast