Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you think Reene would give up her job to an illegal?

I found this on a bloggers site.

Reene wrote:
    I think immigration is the one and only thing I agree with Bush about - do a guest worker thing to make it easier for people to work here legally and create a path to citizenship for the ones that are already here.

And after that, yeah, crack down on the businesses - if our agriculture and construction industries can't exist without illegal workers, either the law or the industry has got to change, and it won't without pain being applied.

I wrote to Reene:

Reene,
    A Guest Worker Program? Puh-lease!
    Who's going to manage it? The U.S. Government? The same government who right now doesn't have any idea that there are 10 to 20 million illegals currently in this country?
    Yeah, that's a great idea..........Reene.
    Do you really think that a "guest worker" is just going to get up and leave the country when his "guest worker pass" expires?
    You must be young. Only the young and inexperienced in these matters would believe such a thing.

Reene, if you're so concerned about keeping all the illegals here and providing jobs for them, how about if we give one of them your job?
    Oh, wait, that's a different story, right? You meant just menial jobs, right?
    Well, guess what? There are many, many Americans that would just love to jump on one of those construction or landscaping jobs, IF THEY JUST PAID A LIVING WAGE!
    The wages in these industries used to be right up there with some white collar jobs just ten to twenty years ago. Did you know that? Do you care?
    Low wages in these industries are the DIRECT RESULT of illegal immigration.
    Would you really rather see an illegal immigrant from Mexico get a good paying construction job over a black Vietnam Veteran who fought for your country?
    Think about it, Reene. That's who you are hurting with your "Guest Worker" (really amnesty) way of thinking. Not everyone in America has a college degree, Reene.

Wake up! Illegals take American jobs away from Americans! Illegal means illegal! No Amnesty for illegals!

Rice

Illegals are not just taking jobs from poorer citizens........they are being paid up to $32/hr!!!!!!!!!!!! What little is left of the middle class is about to go down the drain.

Hi Rice and welcome to ALIPAC!

It is the same theory as "not in my back yard"!

It is easy to be a bleeding heart when it costs you nothing!
    But I bet if all of a sudden she had to compete for lower wages, you would hear a completely different story!

Expericence is the best teacher, I think it also makes you more compassionate. By compassionate, I don't mean toward the illegals, I mean to our American brothers and sisters who are losing jobs, homes and financial security. I save my compassion for them.

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Illegals are not just taking jobs from poorer citizens........they are being paid up to $32/hr!!!!!!!!!!!! What little is left of the middle class is about to go down the drain.

Agreed.

But, President Bush wants to help these "poor" (at $32 /hr.) folks.

Damn! I don't even make half of that. Do you think President Bush will help me acheive "financial equality" with the illegals?

Rice

Quote Originally Posted by rwrice
    Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369

Agreed.

But, President Bush wants to help these "poor" (at $32 /hr.) folks.

Damn! I don't even make half of that. Do you think President Bush will help me acheive "financial equality" with the illegals?

Rice
    Don't hold your breath Rice. Right now, American workers are persona non grata. After all, we are spoiled, lazy, unambitious, unmotiviated and way too expensive. We expect too much money, too many benefits, too many work safety regulations and UNIONS. We are the problem. Cheap slave labor is the solution. What I want to know is, after they get done outsourcing all of our jobs and manufacturing capabilities who is going to buy stuff? Who is going to pay taxes? If we don't work, we don't consume. Have we been sold out as consumers too? Maybe so. We need a hero. We need a LOT of heroes.

rwrice,,Welcome to ALIPAC!!

Great letter!
    ------------------------

Hey, Rice, welcome.

If Renee ever responds, please let us know what she has to say.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good morning, Rice, and welcome to Alipac. That was a great response to Rene and I hope you will post her response...assuming she ever responds.