Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thats your opinion, and you are entitled to it, but in my opinion(that I too am entitled to) think that Mitt will further the path that this government is on just like those you mentioned. Thats why I asked the question on what Lou Dobbs has against Romney.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Thats your opinion, and you are entitled to it, but in my opinion(that I too am entitled to) think that Mitt will further the path that this government is on just like those you mentioned. Thats why I asked the question on what Lou Dobbs has against Romney.
    Yep, you are entitled to your opinion as well. We can agree to disagree!!!

I don't think that Dobbs has anything specifically "against" Romney----I never heard him say anything???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Yes we can.

""Its not rocket science to realize that if McCain, Rudi or Huck , go up against Hillary or Obama"..........
    That is not generic, the "Its not rocket science" implies that usa thinks his thought process is somehow superior to anyone that has a contrary opinion.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Yes we can.

""Its not rocket science to realize that if McCain, Rudi or Huck , go up against Hillary or Obama"..........
    That is not generic, the "Its not rocket science" implies that usa thinks his thought process is somehow superior to anyone that has a contrary opinion.
    It was a generic type of statement-----you are making too much out of it!!

It is like saying........."Here is the bottom line"............
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123