Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

at Lou talking about how "great" his book is.

I agree with BrightNail that there's no political savior forthcoming, at least before the next election.

I've been trying to read between the lines of what Lou is advancing in terms of a viable pro-American candidate, and I haven't come to any conclusions. I suspect that he has serious doubts about Tancredo and Ron Paul winning the primary(so do I), and that he's urging Americans to look elsewhere. I think his talk about Bloomberg is curious, particularly since Bloomberg has openly expressed his support for what amounts to open borders. I'll never forget that dolt's comment about needing immigrants because, otherwise, noone would care for our golf courses. I'm wondering if Lou is just throwing out Bloomberg's name since there has been quite a bit of press recently about his possible run. I have no doubt he knows where Bloomberg stands on immigration, but would restrain himself from commenting unless Bloomberg got in the race. I find it hard to believe he'd actually get behind this pampered and indifferent fool.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Right now I favor Tancredo. If I had to choose a lesser candidate in my mind it would be Hunter, but just do not feel so convinced beyond that.

Sessions would be a good one too.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Sessions would be a good one too.
    I appreciate EVERYTHING Senator Sessions has done for us...but I don't know if I am absolutely sure he would want to send ALL illegal aliens home. I have heard him say, that Americans want border security first, before we discuss who would be able to stay or go home. ...and I think he was willing to give some illegals amnesty, but not as many as they wanted to give in the "comprehensive immigration bill."

There should be no discrimination here... if they are illegal or the children of illegals...SEND THEM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Dobbs is talking about Bloomberg...that would be very disappointing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Interesting point JAK. Like I said, Tancredo is my first choice. I have heard him speak often and simply just like him a lot, I think he has the no nonsense way of thinking we need in American politics again.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

Why Lou DOES NOT support Ron Paul or Tancredo is BEYOND ME, and should be a curious sign for many of you on what his real agenda is. As each of those are completely inline with Lou on this... weird.
    Why not Duncan Hunter? He and Lou are like twins on China, job outsourcing, illegal immigration, and national security (securing the border). Lou is like everyone else, he seems to have completely blocked out the candidates that are not considered to be in the so-called top tier.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

and I think he was willing to give some illegals amnesty,
    There is tremendous pressure on the guys from agricultural states. Lots of labor intensive industry in AL. I'm sure he wishes the issue didn't exist, but he sticks to his principles.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    But who? Is there really anyone out there that has not announced their candidacy that just knocks your socks off?
    First person to my mind is Alan Keyes! A truer patriot never lived.

Good grief! I hope its not Gore from the dark side!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    If Dobbs is talking about Bloomberg...that would be very disappointing.
    I whole heartedly agree!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12