Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dobbs and Sanchez Back to Back Now!!

Lou's new time slot (7 PM eastern) puts him right before Rick Sanchez -- big OBL BS LOSER. Lou talked to Sanchez to preview his show. Rick talked about how he is going to interview a grower who has to go south of the border, because he can not find American employees. I COULD HAVE SWORN THAT I HEARD LOU LAUGH AT HIM Then they cut back to Lou, and he had this big grin on his face -- ya know the one, where you know he is just thinking, "Your so full of sh*t."

Anyone else see this? What do you guys think about this time slot, and the intersesting way the line-up is set right now on CNN prime time?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

No BearFlag, I did not see this. I will watch to see what Rick Sanchez has for the show tonight. I guess this lineup is CNN's new "FAIR AND BALANCED."

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is going to be very interesting. Rick Sanchez is a nauseating little worm.

Drivers License issue being discussed. Rick mentioned Utah.

Now the South of the Border hunt for workers. Valley Harvesting and Packing sends food to schools everyday and now he is searching for employees in Mexico.

Employs 500 workers in Mexico. Labor cheaper but spends 10 million a year to run farm. Local businesses benefit from farm. But dollars lost back in US. He is talking about his American dream being down there not at home in the United States.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Steven Camarota from Center for Immigration Studies is on to refute the claims. Farmers have become used to workers and low wages and transferring health care costs, etc. to taxpayers. Wages up only 3%.

He says they need to mechanize. Should increase capitalization.

Now the farmer is back on. He says not true the problem is low wages. He says he has had bypass surgery and why would he want to go down south.

Farmer asking who would you believe. He says he is 50 yrs old and doesn't see his wife much or family and why would he do this.

He says phone rings off the hook for leafy green lettuce, etc.

Psalm 91

This news reporter is saying that Drivers Privileges do work in Utah. They say that 75% of drivers do have insurance.

Psalm 91

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Steven Camarota from Center for Immigration Studies is on to refute the claims. Farmers have become used to workers and low wages and transferring health care costs, etc. to taxpayers. Wages up only 3%.

He says they need to mechanize. Should increase capitalization.

Now the farmer is back on. He says not true the problem is low wages. He says he has had bypass surgery and why would he want to go down south.

Farmer asking who would you believe. He says he is 50 yrs old and doesn't see his wife much or family and why would he do this.

He says phone rings off the hook for leafy green lettuce, etc.

Psalm 91
    I didn't see Scaroni (the farmer) refute the numbers given by Camarata. He just simply said he saw the report, and it is wrong He said he's "tried everything" and can't find the work-force. The he made some strange comment about the studies and "stripping legality." Does anyone know what he meant by this? He also made a strange comment about "people who have never seen a head of lettuce in their lives." Has anyone in this nation not seen a head of lettuce in their lives? He made no sense....... He really didn't put up a counter-argument to Camarata's figures. Camarata says that the wages in California have grown by LESS than 3%. Seems to be proportional to the number of illegals. Stagnated wages = ample labor supply (or surplus). Give me the right pay, and I'll pick the produce for God's sake.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I will watch to see what Rick Sanchez has for the show tonight. I guess this lineup is CNN's new "FAIR AND BALANCED."

Psalm 91
    Unfortunately, I think you may be right......Watching Rick's show made me think that CNN might just be giving Rick the last word every night to try to refute what Lou has said

I think they should SWITCH time slots. Lou has the highest rated show on CNN. It makes no sense to give Rick a better time slot...

See you at the signing!!

BearFlagRepublic: I caught that too. He NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION!

(Which was, basically, "Mr Camarota says part of the solution is to simply pay your workers more, why don't you do that...?")

Well, Mr. Farmer guy, no one can even begin to take your claims seriously if you're not even willing to engage in a substantive conversation on the issue.
    No wonder the public is apathetic to your whining.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast