Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dobbs Under Attack At CNN - Told To Dump Him For Stance...

Is Lou Dobbs headed to Fox Business Network? Let us hope so. Dobbs has become an outspoken foe of U.S. out-of-control immigration policy. We supposedly saved 600,000 jobs last month and allowed 1.6 million legal immigrants in. This doesn't count the illegal aliens who entered recently. We need the youth and vitality of Mexico, we just need a plan that works for both nations and then to enforce it, otherwise we will all be poorer and headed toward 3rd world status.

One thing is becoming apparent, if the Federal Government doesn’t step up to its responsibility, American citizens will. Our patience is starting to wear very thin with the incompetent people in Washington who are too busy chasing pork and power. We will evict them soon.

Article at:
    http://can-you-hear-us-now.blogspot.com ... r-his.html

We need the youth and vitality of Mexico, we just need a plan that works for both nations and then to enforce it, otherwise we will all be poorer and headed toward 3rd world status.

Welcome to Alipac!

However, I respectfully disagree. We don't need the youth of mexico, since it's largely that "youth" who is doing much of the damage in this nation. It's mostly the young men coming from that nation (and some women, of course)..and they are also the ones who commit many violent acts in this nation. They also are uneducated.

What we need is more legal immigrants from ALL nations, not just the ones south of us. Hispanics are 8% of the planet's population and EIGHTY percent of our immigrants, both legal and illegal. Enough of this discrimination against the rest of the world! There are people from all over the world who would like to come here and some of them actually want to BE Americans, not just bleed us dry.

I say let's bring in some more Europeans. Seems like they're the only ones who don't come here anymore. They tend to be better educated and seem to assimilate into our culture more easily.

No...we don't need mexico's youth. They need us...or they wouldn't be here.

We don't need more gang bangers; we don't need more goat herders; we don't need more people with a 6th grade education. We don't need more men who think women are animals to be used in any way a man sees fit. In mexico, there is a harsher penalty for stealing a cow than for raping a girl or woman. I don't want more of that mindset in my nation.

We don't need more people who think the government (us) should support them...and that's what people from mexico are raised to believe is the 'right' way. That doesn't change because they come over our borders.

We may or may not need more immigrants but if we do, we do NOT need them from mexico or many nations south of it.

I agree with your premise only with the Liberals and Progressives; there is a power struggle and Mexicans will provide them with means to keep power. If anyone is coming into our nation, I prefer for it to be, as you say, through a system that brings in the best and most educated. You are correct, if you imply, that California's schools are failing - not because of our citizens - but because the classrooms are continually filled with students who don't speak English. Our hospitals are bankrupt from the illegals, here in California.

(mod edit)

Regarding population: Because Americans are predisposed to kill their children in the womb; we do not have enough sustainable population for the future, except from legal immigration and the illegal’s. It will probably grow worse. Our greatest concern, as a nation, is from the Middle East. As a nation, we are just like Europe. We have no one to blame for ourselves that we use abortion as a recreational solution to a night out drinking, or an accident. Unfortunately, that is the youth of our nation and its survivability that we are terminating. Do some research on the native population and sustainability. It doesn't add up - but population declines and so does the wealth of the nation.

They have a 100 year plan to totally populate the United States and have the base well started in Dearborn, MI. Because they have very large families, and do NOT abort their babies, they are already overtaking France and England; which is about to fall to Shari Law in the next 25 to 50 years. They are already biting their fingers nails and whining about what they are going to do. That is why you are hearing them say in England that maybe they should start incorporating Shari Law into their English law.

France is not in a lot better shape. They are worried about keeping their French culture intact, but they sowed the seeds of their destruction and because of birthrate, they will take over Europe well within the next 60 to 100 years.

There was a bumper sticker on a car in Virginal that I read about that says it all. “Islam - Mine Today - Yours Tomorrow!â€

Personally I would like a 5 year moratorium on all immigration and then a quota after that as we are sinking fast in the world with education,we have an abundance of unskilled labor and losing skilled,while the elite believes we can live in a consumer based society it is a joke, what happens if in the future we go to war with China how would we build aircraft, ships,etc as we did in ww2.

Our population is growing too fast, especially in a consumer based society we will fail on our current path it is only a matter of time China and other countries know it many of us know it, our leaders don't know or maybe they simply don't care. 310 million and counting, goodbye America.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

We are also outsourcing our jobs, so there is NO WORK, so we need LESS WORKERS. Democrats mearly want PERMANENT POWER through Ethnic dominance over White middle Americans.

Lou Dobbs Quit CNN Last Night

If you haven't heard, and I think everyone has by now, he said good by on the air last night, shocking his co-workers. He has his hands tied at CNN.

Dobbs is the last person who started with the Network and has worked as both an anchor on the business side and in management. The country and CNN moved to the Left and Dobbs stayed in the Center making him look like a Far Right Wing-Nut to the audiance. He was against illegal immigration. Gee whiz. What a horrible man, huh?

I wish Mr. Dobbs well.