Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OH YES! I had had a temporary memory lapse about his reassuring AMIGO that we weren't gonna arrest all of his citizens and send them packing AND that we would make sure they got DISASTER RELIEF. THEY ARE the disaster.

WACKITATOR is off the CHARTS.

Good points, Scub and Judy. Don't forget that Congress voted themselves a hefty little raise in the bargain.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie said "Wackitator is off the charts."

Wackitator--I love it.

Hey, how about lets up the ante and make it:

Wackitraitor!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    GO CONGRESS!!

Overturn the Wackident's Waiver. What a disgusting thing to do to the American Worker, deprive them of prevailing wages that have been the law since the 30's.

Oh, we're a bunch of Fat Cats Now in 2005 so say the Economists? Our growing economy? Things couldn't be better says the Wackident and his band of Wackiteers?

But, we can't pay our American Workers prevailing wages to clean up and rebuild the Nightmare from Katrina?

Oh...but we can Cruise Ship owners hundreds of millions of dollars that the "refugees" wouldn't even accept and sit empty on the sea?

Oh...but we can over-pay Halliburton billions due to "accounting errors"?

Reverse the Wackident's Waiver. Who gave him the right to Waive anyhow? THAT needs to be changed too.

Not only should the (I love the term btw) Wackident's Waiver be reversed, but Congress should immediately start IMPEACHMENT proceedings now. What Bush is doing is nothing short of aiding and abetting an illegal alien invasion from Mexico. He is blatantly aiding and abetting the destruction of the middle class and the poor. All this so he can line up the pockets of his corrupt, corporate fat cat frat buddies from Wall Street at our expense. There are so many good reasons to impeach this criminal, this physco in the White House and this just adds more fuel to the fire. It's so clear to me that Bush hates America and the American worker. He is using this disaster to advance his dispicable agenda of one world government, of one world economy (that's equal to one world third world style economy for all where only a few select elites thrive while the rest of the world suffers) where he is striving to drive this once great nation into third world status equal to that Mexihole down south. He must be stopped before he completes his quest to wreck this nation beyond repair. Even impeachment at this point is too good for Bush, but hey it's a start and at least if he's impeached, he can't do too much more damage. He so deserves a jail cell. IMPEACH THIS TRAITOR NOW, GET THIS GLOBALIST SUBVERSIVE OUT OF OFFICE NOW.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    GO CONGRESS!!

Overturn the Wackident's Waiver. What a disgusting thing to do to the American Worker, deprive them of prevailing wages that have been the law since the 30's.

Oh, we're a bunch of Fat Cats Now in 2005 so say the Economists? Our growing economy? Things couldn't be better says the Wackident and his band of Wackiteers?

But, we can't pay our American Workers prevailing wages to clean up and rebuild the Nightmare from Katrina?

Oh...but we can Cruise Ship owners hundreds of millions of dollars that the "refugees" wouldn't even accept and sit empty on the sea?

Reverse the Wackident's Waiver. Who gave him the right to Waive anyhow? THAT needs to be changed too.

Just to help you Judy

Oh but we can spend 286 billion on a Highway bill loaded with PORK.

Oh but we can spend billions on an Energy plan, that gives BIG OIL 9 billion in incentives. Even though they are making recorded profits.

Oh but we can give 150 million to the Mexican Government to help in water treatment.

Oh but we can give 10 million to local businesses in Mexico City.

Oh but we can sign an agreement that 140 million of out Social Security will go to beef up the social securtiy of Mexico.

Should i go on.
    Scubee,
    you got any info on this:
    sign an agreement that 140 million of out Social Security will go to beef up the social securtiy of Mexico.
    I guess it is your age. I posted it a long time ago. Just go to the Social security site. In the Search type Mexico and Poof there it is.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    GO CONGRESS!!

Just to help you Judy

Oh but we can spend 286 billion on a Highway bill loaded with PORK.

Oh but we can spend billions on an Energy plan, that gives BIG OIL 9 billion in incentives. Even though they are making recorded profits.

Oh but we can give 150 million to the Mexican Government to help in water treatment.

Oh but we can give 10 million to local businesses in Mexico City.

Oh but we can sign an agreement that 140 million of out Social Security will go to beef up the social securtiy of Mexico.

Should i go on.
    Scubee,
    you got any info on this:
    sign an agreement that 140 million of out Social Security will go to beef up the social securtiy of Mexico.
    I guess it is your age. I posted it a long time ago. Just go to the Social security site. In the Search type Mexico and Poof there it is.
    I guess this is pay back where you were sitting on a thermometer
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just because I respect my elders. Here you go you don't have to look for it.

http://www.ssa.gov/pressoffice/pr/USandMexico-pr.htm
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Just because I respect my elders. Here you go you don't have to look for it.

http://www.ssa.gov/pressoffice/pr/USandMexico-pr.htm
    thats better
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12