Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does ALIPAC have Spanish Translators?

I was wondering if ALIPAC has Spanish translators on the team that can translate Spanish articles. I just read one where it looked like it had been translated fairly well. I'm not a translator. This way we can keep up with what is out there and send a translated message to our representatives to let them know that we are aware of what lobbyist and others are up to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Here is my go to site. I just used it today on some literature handed out at our 287g protest.

You highlight the Spanish text, copy in, click on 'spanish to english' and there you go. It can be rough and sometimes even comical -but it certainly gives the gist of the text.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Code:
    www.freetranslations.com
    Thats my favotite site. Me and my roommate go there sometimes and translate random things....LOL! Can be pretty funny! But its really wonderful too. Babel is to confusing. (somthing about the colors ofthe homepage just drive me INSANE!)

As for ALIPAC...not sure. Sure someone around here can speak Spanish.
    Illegals are Illegal..thats why we call them illegals.

W will probably come along and clarify or refine my answer here, but the basic answer is 'Yes' - albeit, not in a dedicated capacity. As a precise translation requires human/manual intervention to ensure the correct translation of phrases/context/colloquial words/etc.

This type of activity tends to be used where there is something of high value or importance requiring a skilled translation.

If anyone knows of someone functional in conversational Spanish with some time to donate... I'm sure W wouldn't mind hearing from you.

Yes,

We have many Spanish speakers and interpreters. We usually ask them to help with important fliers or press releases we do in Spanish.

I do not usually conduct interviews with the Spanish media in America because our goal is to put them out of business and I do not approve of their existence in our country.

We also have our Spanish language pros monitoring Spanish media for info we need.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yes,

We have many Spanish speakers and interpreters. We usually ask them to help with important fliers or press releases we do in Spanish.

I do not usually conduct interviews with the Spanish media in America because our goal is to put them out of business and I do not approve of their existence in our country.

We also have our Spanish language pros monitoring Spanish media for info we need.

W
    Thanks W. I was wondering since I would like to give neighbors information and friends about things going on in the movement against the American citizen. I think all of the answers above are helpful.

I would be nice to give them quotes directly from their sites about their intentions.

gogo, as a Latino I don't worry, be happy, and the pro illegals can't git anything past those of us aginst illegal immigracion.

Anyhoo we in the Latino Community see the ones who are pro illegal as arrogant.

If Latino’s were unified? You would NOT see Countries like Mexico, Guatemala etc, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Human2
    gogo, as a Latino I don't worry, be happy, and the pro illegals can't git anything past those of us aginst illegal immigracion.

Anyhoo we in the Latino Community see the ones who are pro illegal as arrogant.

If Latino’s were unified? You would NOT see Countries like Mexico, Guatemala etc, etc, etc.
    I guess my point is if people who are unaware of the lobbying and things going on behind their backs had it in their own words (I mean the pro-amnesty groups words), it might just shake them up to become active.