Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas
    They have an energy debate, and a healthcare debate, before they get to immigration. I suspect it will be at least the end of this week, amybe early next week before they get back to illegal immigration.

However, I do not believe ANYTHING willbe passed. Look for this session of congress to expire with no new legislation relating to II.

The citizens are wanting the current laws enforced, and the borders closed FIRST. The congress is getting a ear full everyday, and I suspect they are looking for a way out.
    Then let's vote them out
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

C-Span

C-Span is as good as it gets. http://www.c-span.org/

You can watch live from cable TV/Satilite or Online. I think you can watch with a dial-up connection.

http://www.c-span.org/watch/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To Article IV, I am really glad you have a bicycle and don't have to worry about the high gas prices, but for the rest of the poor saps out here trying to make a living having to drive 50 miles one way to commute to work it is a real hardship! What Bush said yesterday jokingly (as if we need jokes right now)" I am glad I only have a 45 second commute to work" it sort of fell flat on most Americans.I am retired now, don't have to worry about it, but i feel real pain when I see my friends trying to deal with this problem and feed their families at the same time.I am sure that having 12 to 30 million illegals here only adds to the problem. but hey, they do the jobs Americans won't do right? I am so sick of that line, I think I might need anger management the next time I hear it The gas issue is a real problem, we need to stay on tract here though and not let the government use this issue to sidetrack us while they stick it to us on the immigration bill.Our government is real sneaky like that, get the people riled up on another issue esp one that hits the pocketbook and while they aren't looking just push their bills right on through...
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Hey NittyGritty...I fully understand the gas problem. Here at my office we are discussing working from home more right now. I didn't mean to make light of the fact that it is really hitting peoples pocket books. Most cities aren't safe or the school systems are too far broken for most people to live in them. So the commutes have become larger.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Please don't forget that rising gas prices also adversly affect all other consumer goods as they tax on the fuel surcharge to everything in one way or another. Basically higher prices for everything.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I heard Bush is suppose to meet with kennedy, McCain,and others to hammer this out, and we all know it will reek of Amnesty to the High Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Well that makes sense. You want to make sure that the gas prices are affordable for the illegals. Gotta keep your priorities straight.

Those bums in Washington better not ignore this and try to use it as an 'issue' in November.
    That seems to be what they are doing. Save the issue until after the elections. All these 'distractions' were planned.
    -The raids by ICE for hiring illegal aliens was nothing but a publicity stunt. They were all let go.
    -Gasoline prices- sky high and the biggest issue in months. Everyone is finger-pointing and blaming each other. Its the dems against the repubs.
    -Al Quida tapes from Bin Laden and Al Zarquwi (2 different ones)
    And the senate returns from vacation just in time for everything.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12