Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    sdbrit, no, you're not being irritable, your being realistic. This is America, and our language is English, be it official or not, that's our language and everyone else needs to come here and learn it, and if they do not want to, and assimilate, then they need to go home to their own countries.

Start being politely vocal about it, it is high time for people to speak out, no more sitting back and just feeling mad. When you see ads in Spanish (really, what other foreign language would anything else in this nation be in, businesses want their money they are pandering to them), complain to the businesses, or stations they are on.

We have, as a group, before, when Absolut Vodka decided a funny ad would be about the map showing the American SW being part of Mexico again......they decidedly apologized. A bit ago Sears had T-shirts online that said "Aztlan Pride", and people were notified, and let them know, they were pulled off their site.

The list goes on. Sure, the OBL will howl that this is being racist, but you know thats the game they will play because they want to come out winners by trying to level the playing field (since they have no other reasonable argument why America should have a foreign language, of a people, no less, who are here mainly illegally).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. If we don't speak up about speaking English, more and more things will be in Spanish until that becomes the official language of America.
    No Amnesty! An average of 25 Americans are killed every day by illegal alien criminals that have no right to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by cube
    I agree. If we don't speak up about speaking English, more and more things will be in Spanish until that becomes the official language of America.
    They are out breeding us. They reproduce rapidly and we are becoming
    the minority in our country.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

They are out breeding us.
    Sorry, can't be of anymore help there. However, my oldest is going on her second.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The birth of anchor babies , who are given full citizenship, is what is changing America. If anchor baby citizenship is not stopped, this is how they will take over America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our government, the elite and the moneyed interests are making America bilingual English Spanish.

It is part of the movement towards a North American Union with Canada and Mexico.

It is deliberate.

I have seen Hispanic make posts on the web saying that soon only they will be able to get the good government jobs because they are bilingual and it will be requirement.

I have advised my kids they better become fluent in Spanish because it is coming very soon.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

I have a grocery store around the corner that sells American products but the entire crew of workers and cashiers speak only broken English, but prefer Spanish. Going a few miles away, I went to Food Lion, all of a sudden to see a huge sign in Spanish: "Bienvenidos!" And all of a sudden the bakery is selling bollas instead of hoagie rolls, the veggie department rarely has a product I know, but they are full of dried hot peppers. They reset the store so that an entire aisle is nothing but Spanish foods.
    This is just one example of the irritations I see every day, but there are plenty more -- like the guys that took over the contract post office and are now running it out of their mini-mart. They barely understand English (they are Egyptians, I think) and there is no longer a secure slot to put letters into. You just hand them to the guy while you buy your smokes and he throws them under the counter somewhere.
    Why am I facing this in my own country?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

just say no

I just dont patronize the businesses, I boycott mcdonalds because of their scholarship policies, I wont buy volkswagens because they are mostly made in mexico, same for samsung

maybe one person wont make a difference, but get with your neighbors who feel the same way and collectively let the grocery store know you will not shop there anymore

It's already written on a lot of our local ads for jobs in the newspaper and on the computer job sites that they prefer to hire bilingual workers.

But the good thing is that some local businesses here make it clear that they will not hire people that don't legally live or work in America.

If more businesses would refuse to hire illegals, then they would come here legally or go back to their home countries.
    No Amnesty! An average of 25 Americans are killed every day by illegal alien criminals that have no right to be here.

sd, it does make a difference, if people can do it little by little.

Today, we went to a hardware store in a local strip mall. We got out of our vehicle and saw a sign that said "Outlet Boots". So my son, an avid boot wearer (16 and he loves boots, will not wear tennis shoes) wanted to go in. This guy started talking about how he and his business partner used to work for certain companies, and lost their jobs in this economy.

So he goes onto explain how they decidd to start their own line. Now I am assuming he meant they were actually starting an assembly line where they could oversee quality local products. He then said "yeah, we have been trying to get this together for a while and made dozens of trips overseas till we agreed on this product for our label".

He then had no problem telling my son their basic leather boot was comparable to Wolverine, but then sort of admitted they were more comparable to Brahma (the line Walmart carries). So his boxes said "Made in China".

Basically they were getting mass produced boots, probably from the same maker that makes Brahmas, but is having their label stamped on them.

My son looked at these, politely thanked the guy, we walked out and he turned to me and said "forget it, if I am going to pay 109 dollars for boots, I'll go to Danner or Columbia outlet, I don't want Chinese made boots for 109". I was mad, thinking he was having boots produced and simply trying to sell them off to a population who's jobs are dwindling because of people like him, buying cheap overseas products, who's companies have shipped American jobs overseas.

We do not have the jobs we need to buy the products they want to sell to us, yet they want to be able to make money. At one point, the flow of money from Americans will stop, and these greedy companies will have no one to sell their products to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast