Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does Bridge Collaspse Have A Link To North America Highway?

I was chatting with a friend from Missouri and she stated that she heard on tv of a woman stating that this collaspse today of that bridge was allowed to happen because it may be part to ease in the North America Highway and let our infrastructure diminish.

Sounds conspiratory, however, how this adminstration and this government is acting against the American people, one wonders.

I saw Mark Furman on TV on Fox News, and he made some statement that makes me go hmmmmm? He stated it should be investigated who were part of that construction crew? Where there any illegals or terrorist? Several cracks were already reported on that bridge a year ago and nothing was done. Furman stated how do we know if one of the crew members did not precipate knowing that there is are cracks making the bridge weaker, and happens during RUSH HOURS.

Funny when I heard that I also wonder about the same thing. If one of those crew members helped the bridge weaken knowing very well what the outcome could be.

Interesting theory. I must say that ever since I heard of the collapse, I've had a feeling that it was done on purpose. Just that sinking feeling in the pit of the stomach.

Interesting theory. I must say that ever since I heard of the collapse, I've had a feeling that it was done on purpose. Just that sinking feeling in the pit of the stomach
    SOMEONE TOLD ME THEY HEARD THE BRIDGE COLLAPSED IN FOUR PLACES AT THE SAME TIME. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO VERIFY THIS, BUT LOOKING AT THE PICTURES, IT DOES LOOK LIKE THE ENTIRE BRIDGE COLLAPSED AT ONCE. I HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE, BUT I HAVE THE SAME FEELING YOU DO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had the same feeling.

Some time ago I just read this report
    (part)
    -----------------------------------------------------

-EXPOSURE OF A PREPLANNED ATTACK ON THE TWIN CITIES
    Before we go any further, it will be recalled that in Part 1 of this report, the Editor revealed outline details of information conveyed by the controlled Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) operative Lt. Delmart ‘Mike’ Vreeland (the man who predicted 9/11 a month ahead of the event, from a prison cell in Toronto) concerning a devastating intended attack against the Twin Cities of Minneapolis-St Paul. Although this was a ‘tainted’ source, the information was reported at once to relevant US authorities and was then described by the Editor in a detailed Affidavit which the Editor wrote and had notarised in New York.

The highly intelligent ONI ‘Monarch’ operative, though notoriously of ‘low life’ pedigree, was nevertheless sound with respect to understanding geopolitical reality. At that time, the Editor thought that the intended attack might have been imminent. In the light of the recent satanic operation conducted by ‘Black Ops’ cadres of the Luciferian components of the US intelligence community at Blacksburg, VA, we reviewed this matter and concluded that the attack will have been intended to occur on 1st September 2008, when (on the basis of present plans) the Republican National Convention ahead of next year’s Presidential election convenes in the TWIN Cities of Minneapolis-St Paul.

The objective would have been to provide a ‘Grandfather of all Reichstag Fires’ pretext for the scrapping of the US Constitution (as predicted in such a context by General Tommy Franks, who can hardly have been ignorant of such an intention. Franks, like President George W. Bush Jr. and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran, has been photographed performing, for the cameras, the Devil’s salute).

It should be added that further background information supportive of this conclusion exists, which cannot be presented here for public consumption. What the Editor did not mention in Part 1 was the weaponry that the report suggested would be used. We withheld this information from the Part 1 posting, although it was conveyed by others to the relevant authorities at the time. We now reveal what the report stated was intended. -------------------

(continue)
    -----------------------------------------------------

http://www.worldreports.org./news/58_wantagate_‘the_skinn

I heard on the news tonight, that it was originally a 2-lane bridge, and 2 more lanes were added. (not sure how long ago.) When these lanes were added, the weight-bearing braces were not re-enforced, and none were added to the main parts, therefore weakening the whole structure.

Not sure how true, just heard it on the news. Either way, what a tragedy. So far 6 were killed...
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Hmmm... Earlier today I saw a story where a doctor is accused of speeding up the death of a boy so he could harvest his organs. The boy was definitely dying -just not fast enough so the organs would be good. As I sit here watching the bridge collapse coverage I ask myself -Is it coincidence that the bridge was scheduled to be replaced around the year 2014 -I mean, did this "collapse" just speed up what was definitely going to happen anyway? Is it coincidence the Super Highway is supposed to connect to Canada near Duluth, Minn? Is it coincidence that we all immiediately gave pause when we found out about the collapse?..

Hmmm... Earlier today I saw a story where a doctor is accused of speeding up the death of a boy so he could harvest his organs. The boy was definitely dying -just not fast enough so the organs would be good. As I sit here watching the bridge collapse coverage I ask myself -Is it coincidence that the bridge was scheduled to be replaced around the year 2014 -I mean, did this "collapse" just speed up what was definitely going to happen anyway? Is it coincidence the Super Highway is supposed to connect to Canada near Duluth, Minn? Is it coincidence that we all immiediately gave pause when we found out about the collapse?..
    .....MOMENT OF SILENCE.....

I THINK THE BRIDGE APPEARS TO HAVE COLLAPSED ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I DONT THINK THE SUPPORTS WOULD ALL HAVE COLLAPSED RIGHT AT THE SAME TIME. LOOK AT THE PICTURES. THE ENTIRE BRIDGE IS FLAT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Within an hour Homeland Insecurity said there is no indication that this a terrorist act. I thought, that was fast, usually the media will say this investigation will take weeks, months, years, etc.

Supposedly the bridge had been inspected and there were construction workers on the bridge; people said they heard jack hammers going and then a loud thunderous noise. Also, witnesses said the nearby buildings they were in shook and that's what got their attention.

Regardless of whether or not this a terrorist act, this is tragic due to sever incompetence. So much for quality control. Remember when structures were built to last?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

The bridge collapse looked strange. How could it have fallen in on ALL supported sides and then flatten out all at once? It just doesn't appear to be the result of an accidental occurence.
    Bless the people and their families that were injured or killed. My prayers go out to them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Within an hour Homeland Insecurity said there is no indication that this a terrorist act. I thought, that was fast, usually the media will say this investigation will take weeks, months, years, etc.Supposedly the bridge had been inspected and there were construction workers on the bridge; people said they heard jack hammers going and then a loud thunderous noise. Also, witnesses said the nearby buildings they were in shook and that's what got their attention.

Regardless of whether or not this a terrorist act, this is tragic due to sever incompetence. So much for quality control. Remember when structures were built to last?
    I am always very suspicious when they come out right away and say this too. How do they know for sure after only 1 hour? Is anyone from any of these agencies even there within an hour to investigate?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast