Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was wondering how they knew immediately that it was NOT a terrorist attack?? They probably just say that to calm people down.

Of course, if they find out it was one, we won't know for a long time. The American people are kept in the dark about just about everything these days.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    They say things like "it wasn't a terrorist attack" because in this world we live in now days the government wants us to know what is "terror" and whats not... Its scare tactics that keep us in fright mode!!! Its easier to control when the cattle are frightened!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

"Witnesses said right before the collapse they heard an explosion and felt the bridge shaking."

A Houston woman says she was sitting in traffic when she started hearing "boom, boom, boom and then everyone was "just dropping, dropping, dropping, dropping."

HUMMMMMM!
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

I thought the same thing....that Homeland Security concluded it was not a terrorist attack WAY TOO QUICKLY!! Something doesn't seem right.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I have the same sickening feeling, terrorist was my first thought, their are alot of little accidents going on around this country , chemical plants, propane explosions, ect. And since our borders are still wide open they would not want us to know now would they!!

A bridge builder on the news last night said he had never seen anything like it, he said it came apart in 3 different places and he has never seen the likes before.

Homeland security was way to quick with their assesment. But I would not put anything past this administration, we have been lied to so much it is hard to trust them.

I guess the rebuilding of this bridge will tell us if it is to be connected to the Nafta super highway!

God bless all the family's our thoughts are with you!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Our government continues to insult our intelligence. Anyone with an ounce of sense is aware of the fact that the cause of the bridge collapse could not possibly be immediately determined.

I also have my suspicions regarding the construction crew. It wouldn't surprise me in the least, if there were illegal aliens working on the bridge. After all, our government is the largest employer of illegals.

I fear that this is only the beginning, since we have no idea who is in this country, or what their motives are.

May God help us.

MW
    Wow, it didn't take long for the conspiracy theorist to get started on this one.

Come on folks, bridges, like everything else, get old. I believe AmericanPatriot has the right idea on this one, it's simply severe incompetence at the state level that is responsible for this tragedy.

Someones head should roll for this!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Wow, it didn't take long for the conspiracy theorist to get started on this one.

Come on folks, bridges, like everything else, get old. I believe AmericanPatriot has the right idea on this one, it's simply severe incompetence at the state level that is responsible for this tragedy.

Is 10 years old for a bridge? I know bridges that are still there after 100 years, and why did it break in 3 different places? a bridge builders question not mine, these are just idea's MW not cast in stone convictions. Do you trust this Administration? Don't you think Home Land Security make a really hasty statement? Did they even have time to check it out?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Our government continues to insult our intelligence. Anyone with an ounce of sense is aware of the fact that the cause of the bridge collapse could not possibly be immediately determined.

I also have my suspicions regarding the construction crew. It wouldn't surprise me in the least, if there were illegal aliens working on the bridge. After all, our government is the largest employer of illegals.

I fear that this is only the beginning, since we have no idea who is in this country, or what their motives are.
    May God help us.
    So true. This made me think, were radical terrorists part of the construction crew?

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by MW

Is 10 years old for a bridge? I know bridges that are still there after 100 years, and why did it break in 3 different places? a bridge builders question not mine, these are just idea's MW not cast in stone convictions. Do you trust this Administration? Don't you think Home Land Security make a really hasty statement? Did they even have time to check it out?
    This is what I don't understand. I am no engineer, but the way it collapsed just looked "fishy" to me for lack of a better word. Any engineers/architects care to comment?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast