Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does this happen or am I overly pessimistic?

Couldn't anchor babies real social security numbers be used for fraud?. It's very easy to assume a child's identity. Using the child's SS number can go undetected for up to 18 years. Who checks the child's credit rating anyway? I suspect many illegals convince themselves that using the child's number is easier than buying a phony ID. Has anyone made any inquiries into how many anchor babies are "working"? Call me cynical, but legal or illegal, american or not, any child's SS number can be sold to others and used for fraud.

When social service agencies give public assistance to illegals who have limited "documentation" (parents of anchor babies, for instance) What's to stop the illegal from appying in many offices under many phony id"s (maybe even adding a few kids to the application)? And what's to stop identity thieves from applying for duplicate mortgage loans, duplicate school grants and a hundred other benefits that don't look too closely at the verification of who the person really is ?

I have heard of cases where unscrupulous Americans, welfare fraudsters, had visited agencies in many cities and states and were collecting a hundreds of thousands monthly. I wonder if this is how some illegals afford the fancy cars and houses. I can't imagine working for minimum wage would qualify them for much. Something is very fishy.How "honest" are these applicants for services?

Lastly, do these social security databases that are to be queried by employers, show age of applicant? It should at least have a code of when it was issued. So illegals couldn't use a newborn's SS number for their own work.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

ALL GOOD POINTS. YES THEY PROBABLY COULD USE THEIR CHILD'S SS NUMBER. I HEARD A STORY ONCE WHERE AN ILLEGAL WAS USING THEIR DEAD PARENT'S SS NUMBER TO WORK. AND STILL COLLECTING THE SS CHECK AFTER THE PARENT DIED....AT THE SAME TIME.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow,InsaneAsylum, I never thought of that. You could be on to something.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Banned
    Yep when the police run a childs ss number its doesnt match any thing in the system ... If the police run you and no match comes back it a big red flag....
    We Should jail those idiots.
    I heard of the same Anchor babies number being used over and over agian.
    As well as the same babies beign passed around at birth to many illeagl families for welfare.

InsaneAsylum said
    Couldn't anchor babies real social security numbers be used for fraud?.

You have probably identified another reason for illegals to cross the border in active labor to give birth in the U.S. Our total government is AWOL.

They are definitely criminally creative. I recently found out that there is an illegal alien working in my building and he and his son (who is a Jr.) are working under the same SSN.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Good points insane. But to me the scarier issue is that illegals are using OUR kids SS#'s.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    They are definitely criminally creative. I recently found out that there is an illegal alien working in my building and he and his son (who is a Jr.) are working under the same SSN.
    Have you called ICE?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome InsaneAsylum. Haven't seen your earlier posts. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Welcome InsaneAsylum. Haven't seen your earlier posts. Welcome.
    Thanks. If you wondered, yes, my nick refers to Elvira. Maybe ICE will finally take a stand against this woman.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast