Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh my goodness and I feel so DUMB!!

Of course they could and do. That may be another reason to have those children.

One anchor baby could provide matching SS# for dozens of illegals across the country - and get welfare for parents as well.

They are always talking about them using children's numbers since they know it will be quite a few years before those numbers will be used for employment - just never thought of it being their children's numbers.

And hey, the names could match -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Never put it past them. Never.

I am so afraid that one of my underage kids numbers will show up one day as having been used. Our government has failed us in protecting us and our kids from this invasion which I think the costs will not be seen or known for years, and will potentially cripple the people of this nation financially, which to some degree it already has.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12