Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I looked up the word Modulla in the spanish dictionary on my desk but it isn't in there. Can it be a family name? A club? Is anyone near Loredo who can maybe shed some light on the term? I've never heard it.

LOL When I called this is what I heard.

"Talk to ladies all over the country" and a they repeated a different 800 number.

Sounds like a TXDot board was hacked.
    LOL Dixie, this sounds like the people who keep broadcasting over the CB in El Paso for the truckers to take a special trolley to Juarez to "party" and find romance from Fabens TX until you get past Las Cruces, NM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes Dixie... I was wondering that myself...who is paying for it... since it is not meant for English speaking folk...sounds a bit racist(sound familiar) of our American TxDot and Law officers...
    hummmmm I wonder if I should call the ACLU////BLahhhhhhhaaaa LOL at myself BLAHHHAAAAHHA that's right they are not for Americans...silly me!
    Lol... I just gotta laugh at my self sometimes......
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Who's paying for it

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Yes Dixie... I was wondering that myself...who is paying for it... since it is not meant for English speaking folk...sounds a bit racist(sound familiar) of our American TxDot and Law officers...
    hummmmm I wonder if I should call the ACLU////BLahhhhhhhaaaa LOL at myself BLAHHHAAAAHHA that's right they are not for Americans...silly me!
    Lol... I just gotta laugh at my self sometimes......
    The name of the service is "Guia Paisano" it is an information center for people to get information on travel in Mexico. It is only for those that feel they have a need for the service.The lady I spoke with was clearly Mexican. Nothing against Mexicans, but I can tell by her speech. I did not ask who payed the bills but I would say you and I pay the bill if it is on this side of the border. If not some support group. Interesting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123