Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Donald Trump releases "Friday the 13th" video attacking Ben Carson

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donald Trump releases "Friday the 13th" video attacking Ben Carson

Following up on his epic rant against his GOP opponent Ben Carson on Thursday night, presidential candidate Donald Trump released a video on Friday

Friday the 13th -- set to creepy music, suggesting that Carson is either a "violent criminal" or "pathological liar." Here's the video:

The video focuses on Carson's story that as a teenager, he tried to stab a friend. Carson has repeatedly shared this story to explain how the incident led to his religious awakening.

The creepy Trump video opens with old footage of Carson recalling, "I had a large camping knife, and I tried to stab him in the abdomen."

The video then shows footage of a news interview with an old Carson acquaintance who suggests the story may be untrue.

Then, text in the video reads, "Violent criminal? Pathological liar? We don't need either as president." It ends with a plug for the Trump campaign.

Trump has repeatedly expressed his skepticism of Carson's story, and on Thursday night he completely unleashed on Carson.

Trump seized on the fact that Carson described his temper as a young person as "pathological," and he likened Carson to a child molester with a pathological disease.

Carson had a mild-mannered response to Trump's attacks. He told reporters that these sort of attacks are expected in modern politics but that "it's not the kind of dialogue that I would ever engage in."

Carson added, "I'm hopeful maybe his advisers will help him to understand the word 'pathological'... does not denote incurable.

It simply is an adjective that describes something that is highly abnormal, and something that fortunately, I've been able to be delivered from for a half a century now."

When asked whether Trump owes him an apology for calling him a child molester, Carson said the media was making too much of Trump's remarks.

"I don't believe he called me a child molester," he said.

Election 2016: Donald Trump releases "Friday the 13th" video attacking Ben Carson - CBS News

MW
    IMO, Trump needs to pull in his fangs for the time being and concentrate on his message to deport illegals, enact policies that will dissuade them from coming, secure the border, and bringing jobs back to America through improved trade agreements. I agree that it is important for him to continue his heavy media presence, but I think the personal attacks could be risky. Just my opinion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn