Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hear he was on foxnews to day he sound very angry about what going on in this country I wish him luck some one Has to do soming to save Our country Obama not doing one thing Obama goes to college to see if he could win some vote from kids; he gave the last college kid a kick IN the ass I vote you out Of the WH along with your friends
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your Welcome!!

Donald Trump on Foreign Policy

Criticized Buchanan’s view on Hitler as appeasement
    In Buchanan’s book, he actually said the Western allies were wrong to stop Hitler. He argued that we should have let Hitler take all of the territories to his east. What of the systematic annihilation of Jews, Catholics, and Gypsies in those countries? You don’t have to be a genius to know that we were next, that once Hitler seized control of the countries to his east he would focus on world domination.

Pat Buchanan was actually preaching the same policy of appeasement that had failed for Neville Chamberlain at Munich. If we used Buchanan’s theory on Hitler as a foreign policy strategy, we would have appeased every world dictator with a screw loose and we’d have a brainwashed population ready to go postal on command.

After I [wrote an article on this for] Face the Nation, Buchanan accused me of “ignorance.â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Donald Trump on Morning Joe this morning MSNBC.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-trump ... president/
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Donald Trump on Free Trade

Renegotiate tougher & fairer trade agreements
    You only have to look at our trade deficit to see that we are being taken to the cleaners by our trading partners. We need tougher negotiations, not protectionist walls around America. We need to ensure that foreign markets are as open to our products as our country is to theirs. Our long-term interests require that we cut better deals with our world trading partners.
    Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.145 Jul 2, 2000

President should be nation’s trade representative
    Denouncing United States trade policy, Trump promised to appoint himself as the nation’s trade representative, saying he would have no trouble serving both in that post and as president. He then attacked the current holder of the job, Charlene Barshefky. “Who is she?â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Didn't Trump also try to buy out the developer of the proposed mosque at Ground Zero? I am pretty sure it was him. So he has two positive marks in my book.
    You are right RedPony it was Trump but they turned him down.
    Yes they did turn him down. But he did make the offer and I think that gesture was very pro-American. But I would have to find out how he stands on other issues. So far he would get my vote.
    Agreed so far he would get my vote too.

I have been praying for someone to run for President who truely cares about America and could unite us. Trump could be the one .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

[quote]World views US trade officials as ‘saps’
    Trump said that US trade officials are viewed as “sapsâ€

[quote="SOSADFORUS"]Your Welcome!!

Donald Trump on Foreign Policy

Criticized Buchanan’s view on Hitler as appeasement
    In Buchanan’s book, he actually said the Western allies were wrong to stop Hitler. He argued that we should have let Hitler take all of the territories to his east. What of the systematic annihilation of Jews, Catholics, and Gypsies in those countries? You don’t have to be a genius to know that we were next, that once Hitler seized control of the countries to his east he would focus on world domination.

Pat Buchanan was actually preaching the same policy of appeasement that had failed for Neville Chamberlain at Munich. If we used Buchanan’s theory on Hitler as a foreign policy strategy, we would have appeased every world dictator with a screw loose and we’d have a brainwashed population ready to go postal on command.

After I [wrote an article on this for] Face the Nation, Buchanan accused me of “ignorance.â€

I like him and he is right, we need a dealmaker.

John bolton was our ambassador to the UN and I think that they hated him. He stood up for this country and didn't "play nice" with them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I like him and he is right, we need a dealmaker.

John bolton was our ambassador to the UN and I think that they hated him. He stood up for this country and didn't "play nice" with them.
    Well if the UN hates him then he must be OK...lol. I am going to read up on the guy because he is sounding better by the minute.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast