Donald Trump supporters protest outside lawyer Gloria Allred’s office

10/18/16, 1:35 PM PDT

** Clink link to see GREAT video!

Supporters of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump staged a protest Tuesday outside the Los Angeles office of attorney Gloria Allred, who represents Summer Zervos — the Huntington Beach who claims she was a victim of unwanted sexual advances by Trump.

Carrying signs saying “Gloria Allred exploits women” and “Make America Great Again! #MAGA,” a half-dozen protesters rallied near the entrance to Allred’s office at 6300 Wilshire Blvd., in the Miracle Mile area.

“There’s a war on men in our country, and there’s this impression that there’s a rape culture, but it’s not true,” said 29-year-old Kelly Stewart of Los Angeles. “People like Gloria Allred are being politically opportunistic. It’s less than a month before the election, and she has a pattern of doing this.”

Allred and Zervos made headlines Friday when the contestant on Season 5 of “The Apprentice” said during a news conference that Trump kissed and groped her after she approached him about a position in his business empire.

Trump swiftly denied the accusations saying he “vaguely” remembered Zervos from “The Apprentice.” He also said she emailed him as recently as April. “Ms. Zervos continued to contact me for help, emailing my office on April 14th of this year asking that I visit her restaurant in California.”

Zervos admitted in her news conference that she had reached out to the businessman in April, but she told reporters she contacted him to say she was “incredibly hurt” by the way she had been treated.

The Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson — one of the protest organizers — suggested Allred is working with Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to discredit Trump as he stood near a mannequin made to resemble the former secretary of state.

“When Democrats are at risk of losing elections, they resort to accusing their Republican opponents of sexual misconduct or racism,” Peterson stated.

Peterson — who is African American — went on to say “there is no such thing as racism. It’s an illusion. It’s a lie that’s been made up by the race hustlers.”

Asked what he hoped to accomplish with the event, Peterson said, “I want the country to know that black Americans are not supporting Hillary Clinton. There are many blacks who are afraid to say they’re not because when you say you’re for Trump, you’re attacked.”

As for Allred, she quickly denied accusations that she’s biased.

“I have also criticized Democratic men such as Democratic Mayor Bob Filner of San Diego against whom I filed a lawsuit alleging sexual harassment,” the attorney said in a statement Tuesday. “I also criticized Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner for his ‘sexting.’”

Peterson and the others got a chilly reception from security officers at Allred’s building, who said she was not in town and prevented them from going up to her office.

A few people in the neighborhood also shouted insults at the protesters and a passing motorist turned up Compton rapper YG’s song “FDT (F--- Donald Trump).”

http://www.dailynews.com/general-new...allreds-office