Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Trump can not stand to be talked about but he himself feels free to talk about everybody.Trump is a joke and playing the people in his run for the white house job.He needs to go ahead and drop out like he is going to anyway so Rep.can concentrait on a real candidate thats actually wants the job.He is taking away air time for others,anytime hes offended by a roast look in mirror and he will see one more joke.
    Far as I am concerned they are all the same...do nothing, say anything, lying pack of wolves who will stop at nothing to get elected and when they do sell themslves to the highest bidder..

Katheyt
    You can say that again Kathyet

Banned
    I cant agree with you more Kathyyet i have been saying on this site for awhile they are all crooked some more than others.

April
    Florida needs our help , please join in here:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1221011.html#1221011

Trump can not stand to be talked about but he himself feels free to talk about everybody.Trump is a joke and playing the people in his run for the white house job.He needs to go ahead and drop out like he is going to anyway so Rep.can concentrait on a real candidate thats actually wants the job.He is taking away air time for others,anytime hes offended by a roast look in mirror and he will see one more joke.
    Far as I am concerned they are all the same...do nothing, say anything, lying pack of wolves who will stop at nothing to get elected and when they do sell themslves to the highest bidder..

Katheyt
    But unfortunately we have to elect someone. I know our choices are a dismal bunch but we need to unite behind someone. Personally, the only two candidates that I like at this time (that seem serious) are Bachman and Pawlenty. Grant you, they aren't great choice, but I just don't see anything else.

We need a Sessions or DeMint, but it doesn't look like one is on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey

Katheyt
    But unfortunately we have to elect someone. I know our choices are a dismal bunch but we need to unite behind someone. Personally, the only two candidates that I like at this time (that seem serious) are Bachman and Pawlenty. Grant you, they aren't great choice, but I just don't see anything else.

We need a Sessions or DeMint, but it doesn't look like one is on the horizon.

Your right , I was thinking Ron Paul but after numbersusa gave him an F grade...Backman and Pawlenty are all that is left unless someone else comes along....The trouble is the whole group of them don't care about our Country other wise there would be so much going on from the Republicans or the Independents that we wouldn't be able to keep everything straight.... It only goes to prove to me that they are all in it together and it is bought and paid for by the money brokers....and the puppets are dancing.

Kathyet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12