Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't Ask, Don't Tell on Immigration at Republican Debate

George Stephanopoulos Doesn’t Ask About Immigration, Republicans Don’t Tell
    http://blog.vdare.com/
    Posted By James Fulford On 6 August 2007 @ 12:26 am

In the Republican Debate, George Stephanopoulos was the questioner, and it seems that immigration didn’t come up for some reason.

However, during a question about health care, Tom Tancredo did mention this:

And not only that, but let’s do something about the 12 million to 20 million illegal aliens in this country that are taking a large part of our health-care dollars.

Which got applause, of course, as you might expect. The only other mention of immigration, which is a HUGE NATIONAL ISSUE, was when Huckabee mentioned that as President, he’d protect the borders. That’s minimal, of course, but it’s better than the current Republican President can manage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

George Stephanopoulos is a DEMOCRAT, what can you expect? When I see him on TV, I don't believe a quarter of what he says.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stephanopoulos

Yeah, that really got me PO'd. I watched and kept waiting for that HUGE issue to be debated.

George is a wimp.

You can bet your sweet bippie that George was told not to talk about illegal immigration. From now on, the debators are going to have to bring it up themselves. No one else at these debates will. MSM SUCKS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)