Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dont Come Back!!!

I know it is only my oppinion but my though on the matter is that All Senators and Congressman do not have to return to thier offices after thier 2 week spring break. Why you might ask? Because as of right now For thier lack of commited service to the Legal Citizens of this Great country I have Fired them. Yep they are all fired they should only return to thier offices to pick up personal belongings left behind when they failed to uphold thier sworn positions and enforce the Laws on the Books instead of trying to pass through a touchy feely new set that would allow 11 millions Federal Law breakers to keep sucking Our country and my pockets dry. I know I am only one voice in this matter but I believe if more Legal Citizens agree with me and just sent a letter of thier loss of position and employment to thier Congressman and Senators then maybe they ( Congressman and Senators ) would have a light go on in the dark empty cavern of thier heads.. In a sense yes I'm real happy they screwed up so bad that a bill could not go through. Now they can have a bill with just one line on it. Complete and Total closing of Our Countries Borders Security First, Taking names and Kicking the Illegals butts out later.. By the end of thier spring break because of thier attempts to allow Illegals in and to stay there will be at least 500000 additional Illegals when they return. So as I have Stated Senators and Congressman You are ALL FIRED. Do not expect a good reccomendation to you next employer.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Really......I don't think anyone hasn't had a job to do, had to take it home to finish, or worked overtime or even for free , to get it done. If they were out here they would be fired!!!!! And they ought to be. I swear kindergardeners would have had this figured out days ago! And before recess.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this could actually happen ... seriously. Senator Jeff Sessions has taken a stand for Alabama and the American people, NOW we need his help to rid the Senate of traitors ...

He will not be in town the first two weeks of recess but hopefully I will be able to meet with him before he goes back to Washington

So when y'all call and thank him for his help in fighting amnesty and standing up for the American people, pledge your support for him to help clean the Senate
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

With Pleasure, Mamie. Senator Sessions has my support in cleaning out the Senate - and does it need cleaning out!! and I'm going to call him right now to tell him!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    this could actually happen ... seriously. Senator Jeff Sessions has taken a stand for Alabama and the American people, NOW we need his help to rid the Senate of traitors ...

He will not be in town the first two weeks of recess but hopefully I will be able to meet with him before he goes back to Washington

So when y'all call and thank him for his help in fighting amnesty and standing up for the American people, pledge your support for him to help clean the Senate
    I hope Senator Sessions sticks with his opinion, and I hope he doesnt get convinced by other senators to push for amnesty.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn