Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DON'T LET E-VERIFY DIE!!!!

Keep E-Verify from dying!!! CALL, CALL, CALL, and E-MAIL, E-MAIL, E-MAIL!!

We need to keep hammering away at the Senate for the next few days and get them to renew E-Verify to keep it active. We especially need to pound away at Senator Menendez, because he is holding this program hostage. Below is an example of what I am sending:

Dear Senator Menendez:

I would like to know just who you think you are to hold the laws of our land hostage by preventing a piece of legislation from getting voted on by the People because you feel we need to allow 500,000 more foreign citizens to come here. Your little one man army is threatening the E-Verify program that is desperately needed to hold employers accountable for hiring legal workers. You’re using a king like attitude to deny the peoples’ right to open and honest debate on what is best for this country. You don’t run this government single handed, Senator, and the People will not sit back and let you manipulate the system to pander to special interest groups and satisfy big business’ appetite for cheap labor. The reason you’re afraid of debating E-Verify is because you know the majority of the People want it and its renewal would pass.

Senator, when you took the oath of office, you swore to represent the people of the United States, not citizens of foreign countries. This latest attempt to squeeze more foreign citizens into an already strained workforce at a time of economic distress for this country, is a blatant disregard for the voice of the people and the country you live in, and a clear message that you have no respect for either the laws of this land, nor for the Constitution of the United States of America. Senator, I think you should step down from your position because you no longer represent the People of this great country.

And this to the rest of them:
    Dear Senator:

E-Verify is vital for ensuring our workers are in this country legally. If this program is not voted on soon, we will lose an important part of the enforcement of our immigration laws. You are allowing one person, Senator Menendez, to hold this bill hostage and not allowing it come to the floor for a vote. Some of you are hoping it will die on the vine, and that’s a misrepresentation of the people of the United States. With the economic stress we are currently in, and the rapid rise in unemployment across this country, we cannot afford to let even one job go to an illegal worker. And we can no longer afford to support people who are in this country illegally. Bring E-Verify to the floor and do the right thing for America, because I assure you, if this program is not renewed, it won’t be readily forgotten by the people of this great country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    We are working on it Tiny just as hard as we are on the Bail out!

I know everyone is, April, and I am so proud of them. Hopefully, all our hard work will pay off.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I AM ON IT TOO "TINYBOB". I AM WORKING ON IT AT THE SAME TIME AS THE BAILOUT. WHEN I MAKE CALLS I COMMENT ON BOTH. I THINK I MIGHT HAVE CALLED SOME OF THEM TWICE AS I HAVE KIND OF LOST TRACK. BUT I AM WORKING ON IT.

My problem is that when I get on the phone with these staffers, I go on a rampage about the other problems illegals cause us. So, I always have to repeat my demand for E-Verify before I hang up, so they don't forget it.

I put an Action Alert on OJJPAC.org for people to call Reid and their state's U.S. senators.

If people can visit their Senator's local offices would be helpful too.

I visited Reid's office in D.C. about E-Verify too but no commitment could be had.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I can't believe Reid is letting Menendez drag him around by the neck. Old spineless Harry.

Doing it. Fill the voice mails tonight so they will know first thing in the AM. Contact all of their office locations to blanket them with messages.

Remember the powerful opposition, Chamber of Commerce, etc. is lobbying hard against it.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Youve got the rebelrouser on the job too.Already e-mailed them but will call also,WE must save e-verify and stop the bailouts.I AGREE that sen.menendez should step down along with a majority of the senate and congress.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    Youve got the rebelrouser on the job too.Already e-mailed them but will call also,WE must save e-verify and stop the bailouts.I AGREE that sen.menendez should step down along with a majority of the senate and congress.
    Welcome Rebelrouser, Thanks for joining in !!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast