Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We really appreciate your help, Rebel. Every voice counts.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Big day. Will be calling again.

This needs to be put to rest so that businesses can be assured of having the program for the next five years.

Menendez....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    CALL PHONE AND FAX ABOUT THE BAIL OUT AND E VERIFY!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

TALK RADIO LIST:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

Well, looks like it starting all over again, according to the news. Bush is still calling for his bailout. Here's the kicker. Congress has already stuck billions of dollars of earmarks in this bill. Biden wants $51 million for his little state of Delaware. This insanity has got to stop.

NO BAILOUT!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, looks like it starting all over again, according to the news. Bush is still calling for his bailout. Here's the kicker. Congress has already stuck billions of dollars of earmarks in this bill. Biden wants $51 million for his little state of Delaware. This insanity has got to stop.

NO BAILOUT!!!!
    He called for Amnesty until the very end..............We just need to SHOUT NO!!! ON LOU DOBBS last night a guest said the stock market would be manipulated today to show big losses to freak congress out and force them to act SO WE NEED BE ROARING REALLY LOUD TODAY!!!!

I already made my call to the White House this morning. Phone lines are already busy with a lot of callers, but I didn't have to wait too long.

April
    I already made my call to the White House this morning. Phone lines are already busy with a lot of callers, but I didn't have to wait too long.
    Well as the day goes on the CALLS NEED TO BUILD UNTIL WE SHUT THEM DOWN!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Got my calls into my Senators for E-Verify. I told them to quit letting Menendez hold this program hostage.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Well as the day goes on the CALLS NEED TO BUILD UNTIL WE SHUT THEM DOWN!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
    Shut down the phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep on calling.

Making calls and making calls. Keep calling and emailing.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast