Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks "Butterbean" we need to hit these guy hard!!! MSM needs to be all over this!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!! THANKS FOR JOINING IN!!! I have done the emails as well and am now preparing for the snail mail send out!!! We CAN DO THIS!!! FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!

snail mail it is .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

AE

Here is my snail mail letter, which I plan to have signed by as many as possible, family and friends (gives people one less excuse why they could not themselves ).

Dear: (media executive)
    I have been a member of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC since July of 2005. I was first drawn towards the illegal immgration debate as my family began experiencing, up front, how illegal immigration affected Americans, such as ourselves. I will not draw out the details.

I am now writing to you, with concerns about free speech in our country, and especially wthin our media.

As you are well aware, the NCLR, along with the SPLC and ADL, have proposed that all Americans who oppose illegal immigration, and want enforcement of our laws, are akin to being nothing more than supremacists or KKK. Apparently they have not met the Americans they say this about, as we are not all white Americans, many are Asian, Latino, African-American, indigenous Americans, and also legal immigrants from far reaching nations.

These groups, feeling cornered, and having nothing left to fight with, in order to win their battle to open wide our already porous borders, have resorted to making harsh, false accusations against many honest and hardworking Americans. By attempting to shame and silence them, not allowing ANY public debate of illegal immgration, hoping that when the public stops hearing about, then they can further their cause.

I am asking that your organization will not allow just one group to be able to speak up on this, and that ALL Americans can have their say, and then as Americans, we can ALL decide what is best for this country (as we know this is not what these groups want they simply want us to be silent and allow them to make those decisions for us).

I wish to close with this. I recently received a publication from The American Legion, titled: "Policy on Illegal Immigration, A Strategy to Address Illegal Immigration in the United States". This American organization of veterans, of all races, clearly support enforcement of our laws in order to attain attrition through enforcement, therefore we have to assume one of two things about NCLR, ADL and SPLC, they either believe The American Legion to be racist and akin to KKK needing to be silenced and shamed to be promoting the very law these men and women fought for, or, they (American Legion) are true patriots, with a vested interest in the detriment that illegal immigration causes, and NCLR, ADL and SPLC are themselves proponents of hate in this country.

Who then sirs, should you be listening to, Americans of all races, with the backing of such honored organizations as The American Legion, or should you be listening to groups, whose special interests have blinded them to what it is to be an American? We Americans will stand up to this kind of harassment, will you?

Sincerely
    The undersigned:
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Here is my snail mail letter, which I plan to have signed by as many as possible, family and friends (gives people one less excuse why they could not themselves ).

Dear: (media executive)
    I have been a member of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC since July of 2005. I was first drawn towards the illegal immgration debate as my family began experiencing, up front, how illegal immigration affected Americans, such as ourselves. I will not draw out the details.

I am now writing to you, with concerns about free speech in our country, and especially wthin our media.

As you are well aware, the NCLR, along with the SPLC and ADL, have proposed that all Americans who oppose illegal immigration, and want enforcement of our laws, are akin to being nothing more than supremacists or KKK. Apparently they have not met the Americans they say this about, as we are not all white Americans, many are Asian, Latino, African-American, indigenous Americans, and also legal immigrants from far reaching nations.

These groups, feeling cornered, and having nothing left to fight with, in order to win their battle to open wide our already porous borders, have resorted to making harsh, false accusations against many honest and hardworking Americans. By attempting to shame and silence them, not allowing ANY public debate of illegal immgration, hoping that when the public stops hearing about, then they can further their cause.

I am asking that your organization will not allow just one group to be able to speak up on this, and that ALL Americans can have their say, and then as Americans, we can ALL decide what is best for this country (as we know this is not what these groups want they simply want us to be silent and allow them to make those decisions for us).

I wish to close with this. I recently received a publication from The American Legion, titled: "Policy on Illegal Immigration, A Strategy to Address Illegal Immigration in the United States". This American organization of veterans, of all races, clearly support enforcement of our laws in order to attain attrition through enforcement, therefore we have to assume one of two things about NCLR, ADL and SPLC, they either believe The American Legion to be racist and akin to KKK needing to be silenced and shamed to be promoting the very law these men and women fought for, or, they (American Legion) are true patriots, with a vested interest in the detriment that illegal immigration causes, and NCLR, ADL and SPLC are themselves proponents of hate in this country.

Who then sirs, should you be listening to, Americans of all races, with the backing of such honored organizations as The American Legion, or should you be listening to groups, whose special interests have blinded them to what it is to be an American? We Americans will stand up to this kind of harassment, will you?

Sincerely
    The undersigned:
    Great work "AE" and signatures are a great idea!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

AE

Thanks Sosad, I feel like I have been "out of form" for a while now, and this felt good to kick start things with a letter like this.

By getting the letters out with many signatures, it shows that it is not just one person, here or there, but many representative people in a community, which shows there are many more all through our country.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

On it........
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

April
    Great letter AE!!!

GOOD MORNING PATRIOTS, ANOTHER DAY TO MAKE SURE OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH RIGHTS STAY INTACT!! LETS GETS THOSE PENS IN ACTION AND LETTERS FLYING!!! LETS MAKE SURE THE AMERICA OF OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN IS ONE TO TO PROUD OF WITH FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ALL!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE AND THANKS FOR YOU DEDICATION!!!

Here is my letter. I might change it still but I think I will get the message across.

Dear (MEDIA EXECUTIVE):

I am a member of ALIPAC organization and we have members of every gender and various races and religions. This is a fine, patriotic AMERICAN organization.

The NCLR, along with the SPLC and ADL would have you believe otherwise with their lies.

See response to their attacks at:

SPLC Takes a Swipe at ALIPAC and Misses! 9 documented lies!

http://www.alipac.us/article-3024-thread-1-0.html

Their attacks to supress freedom of SPEECH in the country are deplorable.

We have a right to express our opinions which are gauranteed in our Constitution. These organizations need a copy of it to read and to realize we are a sovereign nation with a right to protect our borders and enforce or laws. The Constitution does not defend hatred but defends the rights of LEGAL US CITIZENS to be protected and exercise their rights.
    If you listen to their lies and suppress freedom of speech in America you wll be defending tyranny and promoting HATRED of AMERICA'S HARD WON FREEDOMS. The American Legion is a staunch defender in our cause and have fought to preserve these rights we now see threatened by these unscruplious organizations. ( NCLR, along with the SPLC and ADL)

Americans will not be silenced by lying bullies who represent law breakers.

Please choose FREEDOM of SPEECH IN AMERICA and let the truth be told in the media.

Sincerely,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Here is my letter. I might change it still but I think I will get the message across.

Dear (MEDIA EXECUTIVE):

I am a member of ALIPAC organization and we have members of every gender and various races and religions. This is a fine, patriotic AMERICAN organization.

The NCLR, along with the SPLC and ADL would have you believe otherwise with their lies.

See response to their attacks at:

SPLC Takes a Swipe at ALIPAC and Misses! 9 documented lies!

http://www.alipac.us/article-3024-thread-1-0.html

Their attacks to supress freedom of SPEECH in the country are deplorable.

We have a right to express our opinions which are gauranteed in our Constitution. These organizations need a copy of it to read and to realize we are a sovereign nation with a right to protect our borders and enforce or laws. The Constitution does not defend hatred but defends the rights of LEGAL US CITIZENS to be protected and exercise their rights.
    If you listen to their lies and suppress freedom of speech in America you wll be defending tyranny and promoting HATRED of AMERICA'S HARD WON FREEDOMS. The American Legion is a staunch defender in our cause and have fought to preserve these rights we now see threatened by these unscruplious organizations. ( NCLR, along with the SPLC and ADL)

American's will not be silenced by lying bullies who represent law breakers.

Please choose FREE of SPEECH IN AMERICA and let the truth be told in the media.

Sincerely,
    GREAT LETTER CCUSA!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast