Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Don't provide public services to illegals

08/27/2007

To the Editor:

I am extremely disappointed at any jurisdictions, counties and municipalities, that provided public services to illegal immigrants who do not deserve (them) or have earned (them).

I also resent the fact that taxpayers’ money or taxes I and my family pay to a county are in turn (used) to provide public services to illegal immigrants or to law-breakers or criminals who broke into our country for their own economic gains and greed.

Illegal immigrants don’t contribute to the county in any way and continue to be a burden and nuisance on law-abiding citizens in this country.

So far these illegal immigrants have caused overcrowding in residential neighborhoods and become a public and general nuisance. They have over- taxed the school systems and medical care systems as well as the public service law enforcement systems.

They have day labor centers that should never have been approved to operate here.

I urge the leadership — municipalities or county councils and executives and city mayors — to put this issue on a ballot for the citizens of the county to decide whether these illegal immigrants should get any public services at all.

I say no public services should be provided ever to any illegal immigrants anytime and anywhere as they do not deserve it and have not earned it.

Al Eisner

Wheaton, Md.

Pottsville native

http://www.republicanherald.com/site/ne ... 0483&rfi=6

Re: Don't provide public services to illegals

Quote Originally Posted by controlledImmigration
    08/27/2007

To the Editor:

I am extremely disappointed at any jurisdictions, counties and municipalities, that provided public services to illegal immigrants who do not deserve (them) or have earned (them).

I also resent the fact that taxpayers’ money or taxes I and my family pay to a county are in turn (used) to provide public services to illegal immigrants or to law-breakers or criminals who broke into our country for their own economic gains and greed.

Illegal immigrants don’t contribute to the county in any way and continue to be a burden and nuisance on law-abiding citizens in this country.

So far these illegal immigrants have caused overcrowding in residential neighborhoods and become a public and general nuisance. They have over- taxed the school systems and medical care systems as well as the public service law enforcement systems.They have day labor centers that should never have been approved to operate here.

I urge the leadership — municipalities or county councils and executives and city mayors — to put this issue on a ballot for the citizens of the county to decide whether these illegal immigrants should get any public services at all.

I say no public services should be provided ever to any illegal immigrants anytime and anywhere as they do not deserve it and have not earned it.

Al Eisner

Wheaton, Md.

Pottsville native

http://www.republicanherald.com/site/ne ... 0483&rfi=6
    There are certain services we have to give them just because they are here, like schooling their children, providing medical care and legal system, etc. The questions is not to give them theses services, but they should not be here and we should not allow them to stay. That is the way to deal with providing services to them. Yes, there are some services that they should not get, but how do we determine what they are and how they are being received. We still have to deal with them being here.
    The biggest problem is the anchor baby situation which allow all kind of services to the family.

There are certain services we have to give them just because they are here, like schooling their children, providing medical care and legal system, etc.
    Dyehard, I strongly disagree with your statement. If we forward schooling, medicare and access to the legal system to them, which is what we are doing now, this only encourages more to come. This must change! ABSOLUTELY NO BENEFITS should be afforded for these illegals. The only thing they should recieve is food, water and shelter until an automatic deportation can be arranged. No court hearing is necessary if they can't provide the proper documentation (No friggin REAL ID is needed here) such as a birth certificate that can be identified. If the person cannot speak ANY English at all, that is a good indication that the person is NOT from this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    There are certain services we have to give them just because they are here, like schooling their children, providing medical care and legal system, etc.
    Dyehard, I strongly disagree with your statement. If we forward schooling, medicare and access to the legal system to them, which is what we are doing now, this only encourages more to come. This must change! ABSOLUTELY NO BENEFITS should be afforded for these illegals. The only thing they should recieve is food, water and shelter until an automatic deportation can be arranged. No court hearing is necessary if they can't provide the proper documentation (No friggin REAL ID is needed here) such as a birth certificate that can be identified. If the person cannot speak ANY English at all, that is a good indication that the person is NOT from this country.
    Your are right, but medical and schooling will not be withheld because it is not the American way of doing things. We take care of dogs. They should not be entitled to any benefits and deportation is the only thing deserve, but this country will not with hold medical and schooling and those are cost us plenty.

It sounds like a circular argument. I feel if you deny the services and the jobs, they will get lost.

But jobs for them are plentiful. Our own neighbors are hiring them right and left for every home improvement project you can imagine, mowing, whatever.

A NATIONAL statement needs to be made by our PRESIDENT: STOP HIRING ILLEGALS. No more lawn service, home cleaning, nannying, no more hotel work, restuarants, no more construction jobs.

Americans should hire Americans -- thats IT.

It just seems to be accepted now -- you own a restaurant and all the people working there are illegal.

ABSOLUTELY NO BENEFITS should be afforded for these illegals. The only thing they should recieve is food, water and shelter until an automatic deportation can be arranged.
    I AGREE. We need to change all those bills/acts/whatever they're called which guarantee non-citizens free anything. Turn off the faucet!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

dyehard,

My dog is an American citizen dog. His parents and forefathers were all born here. LOL. I'm just being silly. Just needed a laff. No offense, buddy!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

But they are getting benefits -- by the truckload. I worked in a health department this summer as a student. Many of them come through our local health departments where these anchor babies and all these breeding machines are getting their pregnancy care, deliveries, post natal care, and then subsequent pediatric care as well. It's supposed to be "preventative" which in theory is good, but it's a MAGNET service.

Don't forget our immunizations as well -- I'd bet that 95% of the stock that is available at our local health departments is being spent on the illegal alien population. Don't be surprised one day when it runs out for native citizens.

Then there is birth control being given out by the bucketfull (which always seems to "fail"), free OB-GYN care, free dental, free section 8 housing, WIC, and just free clinic care whenever they feel the need. They throw condoms at them by the boxful for free, but they all just come back pregnant.

The favorite cry was that they were "depressed" due to whatever whiny problem they were experiencing at the moment -- mostly due to the fact that their "man" had left them high and dry once they became pregnant and they were so far from "home" that they had no help or job. Many had TB, and many had a history of STD's as well. Nurses are sent out on home visits to these idiots, with translators always in tow to fix whatever problem they're having usually due to the fact that they can't READ in either language.

Americans, we are being ripped off royally. And the personnel in these health departments can't say or do anything becuase of the anchor baby citizenship laws -- THESE NEED TO CHANGE so services can stop being offered.

Then again, I wonder if the health department personnel would even have jobs if they didn't have to service all of this illegal population. I believe they would practically shut down as really no true American citizens other than the poor elderly even utilize them.

It's SHAM CITY and these people will just park it for hours on end. I always had to wonder ....why aren't they at WORK until I found out that most of them are actually unemployed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I agree with you Rockfish! In order to get them out of here, we should stop giving them "all" benefits! They are not welcome here. I think we've all had enough of these people leeching off the American system!