Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Double Standards Amigos

We know of all the assistance given to the invaders. It costs us billions of dollars yearly.

Turnabout should be fair play, right?

"Mexican Citizenship: It’s not for everyone
    Tuesday, August 9th, 2005
    When you have been living in Mexico for 5 years, you may qualify for Mexican Citizenship.
    There are benefits in being a Mexican Citizen, but there are also a few drawbacks or limitations.
    Mexican Citizens cannot legally drive (or own) a vehicle that has foreign license plates. If you have a vehicle that you are strongly attached to, citizenship is not for you.
    On the plus side, citizens have lots of advantages. They can own land, for example. While visitors have to use a bank trust, Mexican citizens can own property in their own names without having to use a bank trust. Mexican Citizenship also means that you don’t have to make the annual trip to the local immigration office to renew your FM-3. There are other advantages, too. Certain jobs and businesses have restrictions, wherein only Mexican citizens can hold those jobs or own those businesses. You may not want to drive a taxi, or own a corner taco stand, but as a citizen it’s an option. Mexican Citizens can vote. While I’ve never been politically minded, a Mexican voter registration card is better identification than a passport when cashing checks or dealing with government agencies. "

http://www.vallartatoday.com/viewarticl ... rticle=561

Mexican Citizens cannot legally drive (or own) a vehicle that has foreign license plates. If you have a vehicle that you are strongly attached to, citizenship is not for you.
    Techninally, you aren't supposed to do that in the US, either--not if you LIVE here. Yet I can drive you around this town and show you lots of places where cars with Chihuahua, Mexico license plates are parked there every single night which shows a pattern that perhaps someone in lives in that house who can't be bothered to register their car in the US. Or perhaps they are illegals? D'ya think???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would sure 'spect so!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Heck, you can't even drive a car with out of state license plates if you live a different state. You only have a certain number of days before you have to register your car and get in state plates.

That's right Arizona. Unless you are an illegal immigrant, that is.

I have a car registered in a state where I don't even live so that I can have my car for the few weeks I spend in my home state on vacation without having to go rent one every year. You can't drop the insurance on it, either. But it's still cheaper than renting a car for three or four weeks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)