Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You're right, there's both republicans AND democrats for this amnesty. We don't want to forget any of them. ANY incumbent that votes for amnesty deserves a vote out of office. I guess the republicans disappoint us the most as we think they would be against this.
    I think our board here needs to organize by state so we can be more organized against these guys in local elections.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    do you have a date and location for that pic?

the Minutemen were called 'VIGILANTES' -- that's a compliment, TRAITOR is about as low as you can go
    It was during a Mexican Independence Day parade in San Antonio in 1998, when Bush was running for reelection as governor.

There's a video at http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    You're right, there's both republicans AND democrats for this amnesty. We don't want to forget any of them. ANY incumbent that votes for amnesty deserves a vote out of office. I guess the republicans disappoint us the most as we think they would be against this.
    I think our board here needs to organize by state so we can be more organized against these guys in local elections.
    While you are organizing, you may feel free to start with one of my own Senators - Senator Chuck Hagel.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

NNtrixie, you are right, there are bad apples in both sides this is a bipartisan effort on both groups lol and I say vote out all who vote for all of a part of this amnesty bill, From now on, I will vote independently from both of these parties, Let's just for God's sake get some qualified candidates to run in the 08 election! I am tired of having to vote for somebody just to vote against someone else sorry not sure if that makes sense, I guess what I mean to say having to vote for the lesser of the 2 evils! It took me so long to get the blinders off about Bush, but By God, they are off now. I am not cursing god, I really think he might have helped me to get these blinders off by leading me here to my new good friends who are as frustrated am on this site.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

That must be a picture of his neice. Jeb Bush is married to a well-to-do Mexican.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've heard alot of talk here in S. California about Bush and the President of Mexico. They had a little meeting here shortly after Bush's miraculous re-election. They've had about 4 or 5 meetings since then that I know of. We do not hear officially what is said in these meetings, but most of us assume they are talking about finding oil in Mexico. They are doing business. Perhaps that's why Bush prefers amnesty, give a little - take a little.

Frankly I now have no doubt about Bush's loyalties.... he is loyal to the end. It’s just not to the people of the United States.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12