Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Dr. Jerome Corsi on Peter Boyles LIVE..!

YEA Jerome Corsi..!!

The Peter Boyles Show is on LIVE at 5-9am MT [4-8am PT/7a-11am ET]

Did anyone hear that..?! ..oops, they just finished their conversation. But Corsi says he'll be on Talk Radio all day, & on Sean Hannity's show later..!

Next, Philip Berg..!!

KHOW Denver, CO LIVE Stream
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I heard a little of the conversation on the program. Corsi gets deported from Kenya because he wants to do some research on Obama and his brother and ties to this Kenya leader. They deport Corsi and why? Something to hide Barack?

Then this talk again of whether Obama was really born in Hawaii and why Obama refuses to show his birth certificate from a Hawaii hospital? Wee all have brith certificates....I do anyway!

No citizen no president and Scwarzenneger (sp ie) knows that.

I dunno about the birth certificate part but why would Kenya deport Corsi over research about Obama? Makes me wonder.....

kenya and obama are afraid of the TRUTH coming out.
    everyone knows how bad it will look

Well, if Obama was born in Kenya, then common logic would have it that he came to the United States on an airplane and had some form of document allowing him to enter a US port of entry. So, the State Department would have some form of record of a Barack Obama entering the country would they not?

Bill O'reilly has totally dismissed all of this talk of Obama not being a citizen but by the same token if he has no birth certificate then the questions will persist.

Another question, how much of your tax money would a Obama administration send to black Africa anyway? There was talk of darfur the other day during the debate. How much economic aid and maybe military aid wouild Obama send to Africa? Bush has already sent a lot of our tax dollars to Africa for AIDS. Obama cannot talk about spending the money here in the US and then send a bunch of it to Africa.

Bill Gates is giving a lot of his money to Africa too and I wish he would give it away here in the US. But at least the wealth gates is giving away is his wealth and not our taxes.

Here is the deal as I heard it on Hannity yesterday. Corsi now has in his possession documents showing e-mails from BO's Senate office to Odinga in Kenya from last year trying to advise his campaign. Odinga is a radical violent Muslim that ran for President on a platform of re-instating Shari Law in Kenya. If this pans out it could be devastating to BO.

Link to interviews
    Published 1 hour ago from The Complete Pete
    Peter speaks with author Dr. Jerry Corsi about his book Obamination.

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/ ... PETE6A.mp3

Published 43 minutes ago from The Complete Pete
    Peter speaks with Attorney Philip Berg about Barack Obama

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/ ... PETE7A.mp3
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    I heard a little of the conversation on the program. Corsi gets deported from Kenya because he wants to do some research on Obama and his brother and ties to this Kenya leader. They deport Corsi and why? Something to hide Barack?

Then this talk again of whether Obama was really born in Hawaii and why Obama refuses to show his birth certificate from a Hawaii hospital? Wee all have brith certificates....I do anyway!

No citizen no president and Scwarzenneger (sp ie) knows that.

I dunno about the birth certificate part but why would Kenya deport Corsi over research about Obama? Makes me wonder.....
    I heard him on the Phil Valentine show. They detained him without
    cause before they threw him out. He has not shared the whole story
    and says there is more to come.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!