Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I don't mean to be a party pooper too, but we have to keep the pressure on. See this from NumbersUSA:

(October 24) The Senate failed to obtain cloture on the DREAM Act amnesty (S. 2205) earlier this afternoon by a 52-44 vote, for which 60 YES votes were needed to prevent a filibuster. At this time, leadership from both parties are meeting to discuss further proceedings. Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and Assistant Majority Leader Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) were attempting to bring this nightmarish amnesty bill to the floor under Senate Rule XIV without it ever having been debated in committee. Earlier this morning, the Bush Administration issued a statement opposing the DREAM Act ...

It is very important for NumbersUSA members to continue pressing their senators to oppose any iteration of the DREAM Act.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALL OF YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB! I AM SOOOO GLAD TO OF FOUND ALIPAC!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Pro-Dreamer sites are posting that Mendez has brought it up again at 4:07est. I can't find confirmation. Hit the phones again folks and I will continue to try to confirm
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you watch, that traitor harry reid and durbin are probably already hiding in some corner office trying to find another way to bring this crapola back....

oh yeah just saw on Fox News.... harry reid says global warming caused the fires in California

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Dream Act

I need some help in Ellijay GA....there are hundreds of these illegals multiplying and collecting food stamps...and the stores are bowing to them. Yet, they pack the post office to send their money back to Mexico...
    I have notified one councilman that there is one surname purchasing lots, and lots of property here in Ellijay......different first names. Any thoughts on this situation, or should I just let it lie?
    Rhode Island just had 2 illegals working in the Registry of Motor Vehicles giving out licenses to hundreds more illegals....
    ......48,000 AMERICANS .......been killed by illegals either on the road or by criminals acts since 9/11...... Bust invaded a COUNTRY, cause 2000 Americans were killed in New York on 9/11.
    I am so spitting mad ......we are in a War ....right here....string up Harry Reid by his _____whatevers.....

Welcome to Alipac, MsNancy. You've come to the right place.

I hate to tell you this MsNancy, but that is just the tip of the ice burg. Welcome to ALIPAC, it is good to have more help.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MsNancy welcome and glad you are here
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12