Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Dream Act not getting the attention it deserves

I know we were breaking records with site visitors during the last amnesty push. I wonder why people aren't taking the Dream Act amnesty as seriously? The Dream Act is an amnesty and it will breed more illegal immigration, not to mention fraud.

During the last amnesty push we consistently had over 1,000 visitors on the site at any given time. Do some folks think the Dream Act is small potatoes and not worthy of their attention? I certainly hope reduced interest doesn't hurt us in the end. I've also noted reduced interest in the MSM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    curious also?

I think apathy mostly.

I feel that perhaps people feel helpless. I mean, we stormed the gates and pulled down that Shamnesty... and here they are again -- its almost like, we won the war - and now they start waging another. Sometimes it is daunting because once we defeat this one... whats next? After that? The special interest politicians are too numerous... the lobbying groups have all the monies...

On my voice message I say "why am I up at all hours of the night making phone calls to try to get the senators to represent us, The American People? Why am I doing this? Why do I have to lobby to have you represent us... doesn't that seem odd?"

The politicians have hijacked the government, along with the special interests... and the good politicians are outnumbered....

MW, I haven't read, or heard for that matter, nearly as much on the radio, interent or media about the DREAM act as we did on the shamnesty bill back in June.

I honestly believe they are trying to keep this as quiet as possible.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I agree...it is overwhelming at times. After winning the big one in June, now we have to be constantly vigilant against many, many stealth amnesties. I don't post as often as I was in June but I am still on this issue big time and I'm guessing others are doing the same.

remember the bad guys were visiting too....and there are many other groups working separately ...but along with us.....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

The CNN poll said most people were in favor of the Dream.Act. So a lot of people think its OK. My 2 senators are Dems and they are for it. Look at the poll for yesterday. I don;t think it can be stopped. So many people in this country don't know whats happening. The Media doesn't help....thats for sure.

working4change
    Do you have a link?