Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DREAM Act Portal teaches how to cheat

This "how to guide" was posted on the Dream Act Portal discussion board under "States that give US in-state tuition"
    was given in-state tution in community college in new jersey. To qualify for in-state tution i had to show them proof of residence in new jersey (driver's licence or utility bill with my name on it). when i calle utility company they asked me for ss# but since i don't have it, i asked the young lady "if she can just add my name on the bill for now and i will call back another time to give my ss# cause i don't remember it." The lady said ok. i never called back. the bill came with my name on it and it's still that way.
    This is just another reason why Gov. Spitzer is out of his mind in his intention to give IA's drivers licenses.

Send this information to Tom Tancredo offices and where you got the information. Capture a jpeg of the page and get it to him.

He can use this information. Also send it to Senator Sessions, Vitter and DeMint.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: DREAM Act Portal teaches how to cheat

Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    This "how to guide" was posted on the Dream Act Portal discussion board under "States that give US in-state tuition"
    was given in-state tution in community college in new jersey. To qualify for in-state tution i had to show them proof of residence in new jersey (driver's licence or utility bill with my name on it). when i calle utility company they asked me for ss# but since i don't have it, i asked the young lady "if she can just add my name on the bill for now and i will call back another time to give my ss# cause i don't remember it." The lady said ok. i never called back. the bill came with my name on it and it's still that way.
    This is just another reason why Gov. Spitzer is out of his mind in his intention to give IA's drivers licenses.
    Absolutely! Furthermore, they don't even attempt to hide their illegal activities. They have become so accustomed to lies and deception they forget that it is wrong. These are the so-called students with "good moral character." What a joke.

Outrageous!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TYPICAL!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

These are your "udocumented students" of good moral character only looking for a chance to contribute to America.

Well these "undocumented students" need their comments like these DOCUMENTED and sent to the Senators who voted for them and to the Senators who voted against it. Make sure to note the "good moral character" clause.

Just sent the details to both Senator Sessions and Tancredo. I hope someone looks into this!

Did you take a picture of the actual page?

I did....[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast