Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://elpuenteproject.com/?pageId=79

Your going to love this one
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Step 2. ANSWER all other questions as required and SUBMIT your application. You can get more help with the process from the admission counselors at the college.
    Check out the Surnames of admission Counselors.....hummmmmm
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger

This is absolutely incredible! At every turn, we have organizations blatantly instructing illegals on ways to circumvent the law. They seem to have an aversion to integrity and the rule of law.

They can't base their entire lives on lies, deception and fraudulent activities, and expect to suddenly with the stroke of a president's pen, become law-abiding citizens. It simply would never happen.

They have been taught from an early age that the laws of this country are to be ignored, and the end justifies the means. The more they receive from this country, the more they want. We owe them nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    All you do zeezil is go to the page. Right click on your mouse you see a choice for "Save Page as Image" left click on that you'll have a choice to save as a jpeg or something else. jpeg is best click on that. You'll probably have a choice for the red, white, etc. I click on "white" then save. It will save to your Documents file. You can then print it, burn it, make picture of it and mail snail mail or email to their offices.
    Thanks, GoGo...much appreciated.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger

Uhhhhhhhhh...wouldn't you way the El Puente Project is aiding an abetting illegal aliens? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that would be a federal crime.

Excerpts of Aiding and Abetting Laws and links.

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/sear ... -000-.html

Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)
    "Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.j ... 6648558dbe

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
    A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
    * assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    * encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    * knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yes yes and YES

Redbadger and Gogo: do you think it might be worth our time and effort to collect this information and send it on to Lou Dobbs or Glenn Beck?........or would that just advertise these sites to other illegals looking for information.
    It seems to me that these sites are actively participating in subversion of our laws.

Yes I do....and more, our Senators need to know....people need to be exposed....I am going to show it to people around my town...like certain state agenies....and others

Think I'll do the same....starting with officials in New Jersey as that's where the original poster is from.
    But...........unfortunately I'm from Massachusetts so I don't know how much good it will do in my state.

..........and, you can add this to the mix....posted this morning under "Proposal"

We are all literate, intelligent, tertiary-educated individuals.

How about we rewrite DREAM Act.

How about we strip it down - and just leave behind the bare bones. Take out all language of eventual citizenship. (All I need is a few years to get on my feet, and then I'll disappear from America - like is wanted by so many) (I'm sure that's all you guys need as well. Just a chance to work. Then, we uphold our end of the deal (w.e. that may be - i.e.: a severely limited conditional residency period, then we high-tail it out of this country.)

When we rewrite it, we toss it over to Durbin, let him give it one last try....

Drastic, yes....

Thoughts?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123