Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DREAM ACT supporters targeting these Senators

Excerpted from The Hill, 12/14/10:

NHLA is targeting Democratic Sens. Ben Nelson (Neb.), Kay Hagan (N.C.) and Claire McCaskill (Mo), and Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham (S.C.), Richard Lugar (Ind.), Olympia Snowe (Maine), Susan Collins (Maine), George Voinovich (Ohio) and George LeMieux (Fla.).

For complete article click here:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/1336 ... ost-wanted
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    These senators have a choice of advocating for law breaking foreign nationals over American citizens

And we have to let them know who they represent , and its not illegal foreign nationals

[b]Hagan's office, meanwhile, said the DREAM Act shouldn't be considered as a stand-alone bill.

“Senator Hagan is committed to achieving practical, bipartisan, comprehensive immigration reform that will secure our borders, hold employers accountable for their hiring practices, and strengthen our guest worker system," spokeswoman Sadie Weiner said in an e-mail. "Senator Hagan believes the DREAM Act should be considered in the context of comprehensive immigration reform.â€
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

I called Hagan's office the other day the staffer said she was against this Bill this time around. She probably got A LOT OF FLAK from the last time she voted for it.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    Keep calling emailing and Faxing Patriots, lets keep pushing until this Nightmare is stopped!