Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    They have gotten away for to long without any consequences for their actions. I am afraid they are going to be lead into violance by activist groups.
    That would be OK with me, we are ready for it and we could kick them out and solve the problem that much sooner.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    No, I would fight that just as hard.

They are illegal, they broke the law, they deserve nothing.

I'm not even fazed by the excuse of being brought here as a kid. That doesn't matter. Look at the laws of today, a Judge ruled a 4 year old can be sued. You can send a child to a collection agency if a parent doesn't pay a bill in their name, etc.

Here is what I would offer. You got one year to get out. You are free to sell whatever possessions you have or take them with you. If you leave, you can sign up to come here the legal way, provided you were never caught committing any OTHER (coming here illegally is a crime in itself) crime. I say caught because we all "know" what crimes they commit to stay here, i.e. identity theft, etc.

No excuses, no exceptions. Scare to return home? Then do something about it. Instead of trying to turn the US into the junk hole you came from, turn your country into the US.
    Your to generous
    I'd give them a month max

If one of these 'students' decides they don't want to go to collage anymore and quits, the rules are that there addresses will be kept hidden!
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Has anyone thought about the potential that they would get financial aid for their university studies? My guess is that they would get that as well.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Deportation is also a legal status and that's the only one illegal aliens should get!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Has anyone thought about the potential that they would get financial aid for their university studies? My guess is that they would get that as well.
    Don't forget the Affirmative Action bumps to the head of the line almost all of them would qualify for.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Yes, if they serve in the military for 2 years they get the GI Bill and that alone is worth $40,000+. Also, I am sure they will drain the PELL grant till it hits rock bottom.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

We cannot even get illegal invaders who commit crimes in this country deported on a consistent basis. What makes anyone believe an illegal invader would be denied if they attended some sort of educational program, or promised to do so! Our elected leaders cannot even follow the law now regarding illegal invaders. Their veracity for truth telling on this issue is spent!

If the NIGHTMARE ACT were truly about granting amnesty to college graduates, the language would be straight forward and it most certainly would not have a chain migration provision attached to the bill. It would apply to the college graduates only. Even then, I would NEVER support this act.

If the NIGHTMARE ACT is so great for America, then why is dirt bag REID trying to ram it through Congress by any means necessary, over the objections of a majority of Americans!

The NIGHTMARE ACT is simply another amnesty bill, with education being used as the mechanism to sell it! As W so appropriately described the NIGHTMARE ACT, "a hand grenade wrapped in a teddy bear!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12