Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DREAM lobby claims to have sent 8,000 faxes.

DREAM lobby is claiming to have sent 8,000 faxes in support of DREAM act.

Lets show them what a fax/phone blast really is! CALL, FAX your senator and tell him to vote NO on DREAM/AMNESTY!

From the DREAM lobby (Immigration Reform FOR America):

We are entering the final days before the Senate takes up the DREAM Act — it’s time to make our big push!

Here are five ways you can help make sure DREAM becomes a reality:

CALL YOUR SENATOR — If your Senators haven’t made a public commitment to supporting the DREAM Act, tell them to! If they have, thank them for their support.
    Send a fax — already more than 8,000 people have faxed their Senators asking them to support the DREAM Act. Send a free fax to your Senators now.
    ays you can make DREAM into a reality as we get closer to the vote, so keep an eye out!

Banned
    And I bet our side has sent over a million

And we are just getting warmed up

Re: DREAM lobby claims to have sent 8,000 faxes.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    DREAM lobby is claiming to have sent 8,000 faxes in support of DREAM act.

Lets show them what a fax/phone blast really is! CALL, FAX your senator and tell him to vote NO on DREAM/AMNESTY!

From the DREAM lobby (Immigration Reform FOR America):

We are entering the final days before the Senate takes up the DREAM Act — it’s time to make our big push!

Here are five ways you can help make sure DREAM becomes a reality:

CALL YOUR SENATOR — If your Senators haven’t made a public commitment to supporting the DREAM Act, tell them to! If they have, thank them for their support.
    Send a fax — already more than 8,000 people have faxed their Senators asking them to support the DREAM Act. Send a free fax to your Senators now.

We’ll be adding more ways you can make DREAM into a reality as we get closer to the vote, so keep an eye out!

If DREAMIES weren't so self absorbed, delusional and pathetic about their sense of entitlement it would comical. The fact that they believe that AMERICAN politicians are "their" Senators and are obligated to represent their hearts desires and demand of amnesty is comical in and of itself.

Most of them can barely complete an intelligent sentence, yet they and their supporters in our government would have us believe this 2nd generation illegal alien crime wave attending our colleges are the best and the brightest in the world. All you have to do is read their website where they discuss the multitude of crimes they perpetually commit in order to remain in the US illegally. The fact that they have no shame posting them on their message board is testimony of how stupid and corrupt they really are.

God help us.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    I just wonder why we are even fighting this battle against people that are here illegally and should not have access to our politicians

Or why our politicians even feel they have to advocate for them

They are illegal , if they want higher education its the parents fault and they should be responsible , They are foreign nationals that have no right to be here , let them get educated in their own countries

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I just wonder why we are even fighting this battle against people that are here illegally and should not have access to our politicians

Or why our politicians even feel they have to advocate for them

They are illegal , if they want higher education its the parents fault and they should be responsible , They are foreign nationals that have no right to be here , let them get educated in their own countries
    I used to wonder but I have come to the realization that our government has become so infested with corruption that they are as delusional as their illegal alien constituency.

It's time for us to have massive marches in every state. Forget the central location of Washington. With this economy everyone cannot afford round trip airline and hotel accommodations.

The death of America is being accelerated by the treasonous/traitorous politicians in the pockets of big business and a hand full of elitist who are determined to rid America of a middle class.

We are in for the fight of our lives.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Please call the Senators over the weekend and leave messages.

Also, you may want to leave messages with these two Democrats too, as both are in tough reelection campaigns:

-Michael Bennet (Colorado) 202- 224-5852

-Patty Murray (Washington) 202- 224-2621

Link to other Senate contact numbers:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist

Also, you may want to leave messages with these two Democrats too, as both are in tough reelection campaigns:

called both

Awwww........how cute!! 8,000 WHOLE faxes? I'm pretty sure that Numbers USA and Alipac had 8,000 done in ONE HOUR!!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist

called both
    Thanks LE.

As you know, Numbers has the list of all the Senators to call, including their branch office numbers in case their D.C. voice mails are full.

Please everyone, keep calling.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As i have stated before,their pleas will fall on deaf ears!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast