Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DREAMers now want Senate to take up Stand Alone bill.

http://dreamact(dot)info/forum/showthread.php?t=16834

Most users ever online was 517, Today(9/21/2010) at 02:31 PM.
    Today was the day that we had more users ever online at the same time, right when the votes were taking place. As we all know, our dream was crushed into pieces. LET'S NOT GIVE UP ! call Senator Harry Reid and ask him to bring the dream act for voting as a stand-alone, number is 202-224-3542. We can't give up when we've made it this far
    I see on: Facebook, Dreamactivst, many pushing for a call for a stand-alone,
    D.C Full , call following:
    Phone:
    775-686-5750 @ Reno
    775-882-REID (7343) @ Carson City
    702-388-5020 @ Las Vegas

Do we call the same way we called Senators? Except ask him/aid/voicemail to bring it up as standalone?

Well, they are constantly wanting something. I'm sure dirty harry will bend over for them once again.

They want a "stand alone" bill? Really?! Terrific ! Go for it Harry Reid. Give your illegales a "stand alone" bill so we can get it assigned to a committee, and hold a public hearing on it. I dare you.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Haven’t our elected officials wasted more than enough of tax payer time and money on illegal invaders and their incessant demands, to the detriment of America and its citizens who elected these clowns into office?

It's time our elected officials tell illegal invaders to take a hike and go home!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I went to the site you posted LawEnforcer and happened upon their forums page. Read something one of their senior members posted and would like to share with everyone.......

"We still have the Promise the President made during the private fundraiser.
    He said he would regularize the status of Immigrants with (TPS) status and Dream Act students through executive order after the November Elections."

"Another possibility would be the fact that the dream act is not dead and it might be brought up in another date later this year. (Dream act is back in the judiciary committee)"

"The last hope we have is the CIR bill of SEN. Martinez. He will introduce it by the end of September or beginning of October.... It will be debated on January. SEN. Shummer also has a bill."

"I haven't lost hope and you guys should not give up!!!!"

I would like to know more about this executive order he promised to the dreamers. Could this be possible? Could he really put in an executive order for the dream act?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I went to the site you posted LawEnforcer and happened upon their forums page. Read something one of their senior members posted and would like to share with everyone.......

"We still have the Promise the President made during the private fundraiser.
    He said he would regularize the status of Immigrants with (TPS) status and Dream Act students through executive order after the November Elections."

We still have the Promise the President made during the private fundraiser.
    He said he would regularize the status of Immigrants with (TPS) status and Dream Act students through executive order after the November Elections." Are you kidding me? Does he think he Is a dictator? This would be grounds for Impeachment,especially If he actually said this.... Aiding and abetting.... TS

"Another possibility would be the fact that the dream act is not dead and it might be brought up in another date later this year. (Dream act is back in the judiciary committee)"

"The last hope we have is the CIR bill of SEN. Martinez. He will introduce it by the end of September or beginning of October.... It will be debated on January. SEN. Shummer also has a bill."

"I haven't lost hope and you guys should not give up!!!!"

I would like to know more about this executive order he promised to the dreamers. Could this be possible? Could he really put in an executive order for the dream act?

Banned
    I would also like to know when this private fundraiser was. I am going to do a little more digging on the forum and see what I can find out.

Banned
    Yesterday, 10:23 PM
    Senior Member Post #28
    Joined in Aug 2010
    120 posts
    hgr1915
    hgr1915
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to hgr1915
    Find all posts by hgr1915
    0 AP
    We still have the Promise the President made during the private fundraiser.
    He said he would regularize the status of Immigrants with (TPS) status and Dream Act students through executive order after the November Elections.

Another possibility would be the fact that the dream act is not dead and it might be brought up in another date later this year. (Dream act is back in the judiciary committee)

The last hope we have is the CIR bill of SEN. Martinez. He will introduce it by the end of September or beginning of October.... It will be debated on January. SEN. Shummer also has a bill.

I haven't lost hope and you guys should not give up!!!!

http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.p ... 823&page=3

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I would also like to know when this private fundraiser was. I am going to do a little more digging on the forum and see what I can find out.

It was on Monday. Obama spoke to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus.

Sen. Martinez gave up his Senate seat which is being place held by LeMieux until a new senator wins the Nov. elections.

So I am wondering if this is an old post which has been revived by the poster who did not know it was old ??

Were they discussing a fund raiser for Obama before he became President ???
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast