Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Sen. Martinez gave up his Senate seat which is being place held by LeMieux until a new senator wins the Nov. elections.

So I am wondering if this is an old post which has been revived by the poster who did not know it was old ??

Were they discussing a fund raiser for Obama before he became President ???
    This was the topic of the thread: Local Students Crushed After DREAM Act Fails.

It was in this discussion thread that the person said that obama stated at the fundraiser that he would regularize the status of Immigrants with (TPS) status and Dream Act students through executive order after the November Elections.

OK they may be talking about Sen. Menendez who is working on CIR not Martinez who is no longer a Senator.

If this is all true the Prez has just chalked up another reason to call for his removal from office.

I have never called for the impeachment of a Pres. before as I think to many times the word impeach is overused/abused but I have absolutely Had It with King Obama !!!!!!!!!!.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12