Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DREAMIES: DURBIN THINKS THEY ARE THE BEST/BRIGHTEST

i need help please

View
    Post new reply

Today, 03:08 PM
    Joined in Apr 2011
    9 posts
    elcompa001 online
    0 AP
    Well let me start by saying that this is a very delicate situation i'm in i don't know what to do or who should i talk to.

My brother married back in 2010 and his wife petition for him to become a legal resident but they are in love for real like they were a couple since he was in 1oth grade we went to the lawyer and everything she told him he needed to get out of the country for a while and since hes was less than 18 1/2 he would"t have a problem coming back so he left for mexico like 5 months ago and the immigration office told him that his case was already aproved and gave him an appointment at the american embassy in mexico city
    the problem is that my sister in-law is harassing me telling me that if i don't have sex with her she's gonna withdraw the petition and tell my brother i was hitting on her while he was away, if this happens my brother will be stuck in Mexico plua he's gonna think i was trying to steal his girl and if i do it i'd be betraying my brother please i need help i don't know what to do.
    mod -edit (No live links to dream act sites please) http://dreamact.info/

Who in their right mind would put this on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD.

If these losers receive amnesty because members of our Congress think they are the best and the brightest, America is in deep doo-doo
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

America is in deep doo=doo
    ...we are because of the sell-out soul-less ones in our government. We must clean house before their plague spreads.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Sounds like they all need to move to "Planet Blago!"
    One more American goes back to work and if they're so in love, then there will be 2 jobs open for Americans!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Sounds like they all need to move to "Planet Blago!"
    One more American goes back to work and if they're so in love, then there will be 2 jobs open for Americans!
    Worse case scenario she's already pregnant by her illegal alien boyfriend or the brother gives in to her demands. . . . ewwwww

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    America is in deep doo=doo
    ...we are because of the sell-out soul-less ones in our government. We must clean house before their plague spreads.
    Unfortunately, the plague has already spread at least x30 million. While we are willing to fight this invasion with every breath in our bodies, there are so many treasonous politicians with their hands in the pockets of big business, time is not on our side.

Banned
    I think it is sooo funny that the morons are answering this guy like it is a real profound question. "Well my advice to you is to tell your brother,and then..........

Banned
    If you want to post a link to an "enemy" site, please de activate the link. It will then become "copy and paste" TS

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    If you want to post a link to an "enemy" site, please de activate the link. It will then become "copy and paste" TS
    "well copy and paste this and tell us what you think and what we can do to stop one and go on the other?

.http://action.dreamactivist.org/georgia

And this really needs some attention!

.http://www.dreamactivist.org/blog/2011/ ... oceedings/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    What the hell is up with this.

The only part of this wild story I believe is he was trying to hit on his sister-in-law and she has threatened to tell on him so he is trying to cover his tracks by posting this BIG Lie on DAP.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast