Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Dreamies need to direct thier anger at their parents

It is not the fault of any US citizen , it is the fault of their criminal parents

We owe them NOTHING.

Yet I read article after article being called a nazi, a racist , a xenophobe

Illegal aliens are not my problem (well in a sense they are now) As an American citizen I try to live within the law , I take no welfare, nor govt handouts and never have.

The parents of illegals are the guilty party here , yet they are never mentioned

WHY IS THAT

i couldn't agree more with you just the facts ..

We are not responsible .... you and i did NOT break the law , their parents did ....

i will not see my country destroyed by a legion of sob stories ....

everyone's got a sob story ... you want to become americans , leave the country and then apply the right way ...

It's not what it marketed as...it's another chain migration scheme. Please compare historic immigration levels with todays' levels. There are lots of visa schemes,lottery etc..all designed to DE-ELECT Americans. The Government has never demonstrated the ability to EXIT even folks on tourist visas. No Amnesty,no guest workers, no lotteries,no H-1b's. We have had enough! This country was bought and paid for in blood. If you want it fight for it like a man! I've had it with learned helplessness! Go fix your own nations! COWARDS!

Banned
    Thats the part that really blows me away

They blame us , they call us names but refuse to take personal responsibility for their own situations

The really sad part is that its millions of them primarily of one ethnicity doing it.

That has to speak volumes

i think for many of us , it's not hate ....

it's reality and being pratical ..

times are REALLY bad in this country , our social saftey net is breaking down , city services are shutting down ... million upon millons of our people are unemplyed , and more are joining them each day ..

tough times force hard decisions .. our people gave ALL of the illegal immgrants in this country amnesty back in the 1980's , so you can't say we are all "haters" and we bring in millions legally each year ..

the fact is, that if other side of the debate had actually taken the time to really think things out and put forth MEANINGFULL postions , then MAYBE the american people might have listened ...but the bill as it stood would have made WAY WAY too many people into citizens ..

i was once a reasonable person , a person who could have supported a more meaningfull , structured DREAM act .. you know something that didn't grant a person who had grown up in their home country until the age of 15 citizenship ... i could have supported a bill that would have made a man now oh say 30 who had been brought over when he was two into a citizen ... but that option was never given to me , your side is too extream , and that's not likely to change because you have SOOO many illegal immgrants who want legal status SOO badly that they will drown any sort of reasonablity as they struggle to get themselves legal

as the months pass and the economy worsens the prospects for any sort of amnesty will grown even more dim , and the propects for total deporation will start to sound more reasonable .

And you need to check your facts and news before calling people "you do not know" the "r "word. You are a prime example why the people do not want this Dream Act ever to pass. You have NO RESPECT for the American people or the laws that have been in place for many years. It is just very unfortunate that this federal government of ours refuses to secure the border or enforce many of our laws.

And if you did any research you would find in many communities,we will say Hispanic, are given advantages on law breakers ,JUST SO they DO NOT UPSET SAID communities.

You have your whole thought process mixed up. We are NOT HATERS because WE WANT laws enforced and borders secured. More like FRUSTRATED! Why should I or anyne else KEEP REWARDING people who have broken laws to get into this country.

PUT THE BLAME ON THE PARENTS WHO BROUGHT THEM HERE ILLEGALLY
    Don't keep blaming the American people! I am tired of taking blame for something that is NOT MY FAULT!

They want to CALL IT LOVE! How can IT BE LOVE TO BRING YOUR FAMILY THEROUGH a very dangerous area and not to mention with some VERY DANGEROUS PEOPLE to guide them.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE RAPING TREES?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

They disappeared by the time I hit the submit key
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Also many Americans don't like seeing millions of illegals marching on TV with foreign flags demanding rights that are not theirs

It is said that many illegals are very nationalistic and love their home countries

Well Americans do also and we don't like seeing it trashed by a bunch of welfare sucking freeloaders that hate this country for everything but the freebies

They need to go home and come back with a student visa.

Mom and dad should pay the expenses, since the Dreamies claim it's not their fault so it has to be the parents.

The I'm a victim stuff is BULL. They are illegal alien adults who have knowingly lived illegally in this country asking for Amnesty. These are not children, they are adults who are now responsible for their unlawful immigration status.

Grow up and quit blaming everything on your parents!!!!! Not an Excuse!!!

Oh and the it's not fair BULL! It's not fair to people, who are here with student visas.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    They disappeared by the time I hit the submit key
    cuz he was a troll so had to remove any comments to him and from him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast